Year 7 Part 2: Recovery

(Y/n) POV

I am sitting in a bathtub cleaning off months of blood and torture, my wounds have healed but some emotional scars are still present. I start to think about what Loki said about my past, when I hear a knock and the door opens a little and I grow a little embarrassed when Hermione sneaks in and shuts the door again, and locks it. I cover myself a little as she casually sets down an extra towel and a bottle of, I don't know what.

(Y/n): Hermione, what are you doing?

Hermione: It's just a muscle rub.

(Y/n): I'm part god, I don't need a rubdown.

Hermione: *deadpanned* Really?

She touches my shoulder and I instinctively wince and groan in soreness and pain.

Hermione: My point exactly. Now just relax.

(Y/n): How can I relax you're in here watching me?

Hermione: Would you rather I got Ron or Harry to do this?

(Y/n): Ew, no.

Hermione: Then quit complaining. Besides, it's not the first time I've seen you like this.

(Y/n): What?!

Hermione: *giggles* Oh, nothing.

She pulls up a chair behind me and starts by rubbing my neck and shoulders, and to be honest after months of nonstop tension and violence, this was really relaxing. Hermione's touch was gentle and her skin was smooth as she moved down to my back. Hermione then moved to my sides and arms, she concentrated a little on my wrists because of the shackles I was stuck with for three months. I then asked as Hermione moved to my chest.

(Y/n): Did Harry and Ron tell you about why I was imprisoned in the first place?

Hermione: Some, Luna told most of the story, but I want hear what you were told.

I didn't even notice as Hermione moved down my abdomen, because I explained Loki's involvment in my life's story. Hermione was initially a little intimidated and scared of what Loki did to my parents and Thor, but she soon lost her scared expression and told me.

Hermione: Maybe Loki intended to use you, but if you think about it, Thor rescued you twice and for almost 10 years he raised you to become a better warrior than him. To become a hero, someone that people can depend on to help whenever they need it. Thor, your parents, even Dumbeldore, all of them knew you could be that hero, and so do I.

Hermione leans over, turns my face to hers and kisses me on the lips, we stay like this until Hermione seperates because of the need for air.

*knock* *knock*

Ron: Hurry up, (Y/n), I've gotta piss!

(Y/n): Alright, don't get your knickers in a knot!

Hermione just barely managed to keep her laughter contained, and I urged her to Apparate out of the room so Ron doesn't get any ideas. I dry myself off and dress in freshly laundered fleece-lined khaki pants, a red t-shirt and my heavy hoodie, and leave the bathroom. I go to the guest bedroom and look in the full size mirror, I have a short beard and my hair now goes down to my shoulders. I decide I like the beard and just brush and clean it up a bit, then my hair, I then address my body. Having been trapped prisoner for three months and overeating and drinking for three months prior, has had a effect on my overall physique, so what's a fella to do? Well, train as hard as I can when I can, but first I need food. I find an old boat in fine condition and grab some rope, a bouy and bait, then row out to deeper water and toss the line in the water. Three hours later, I have caught enough fish to feed the entire Weasely family, I row back and carry my haul into the kitchen and start salting the fish before filleting them and hanging them in a handmade smoker for an hour.