The Wedding

Hermione POV

      The next morning the boys are outside setting up the wedding tent, I look and see (Y/n) just sitting and snacking. I wish there was someway I could help him, but he is not letting me. He has become bitter and really down on himself, he kills Death Eaters more often than offering mercy and he is becoming easily angered. He also doesn't hold back on his power output either, which is concerning because he might cause unintentional harm to innocent people, I can't let that happen, I want my (Y/n) back. I go outside and urge (Y/n) to wear something nice for the wedding, he didn't even mention the effort I put into my dress and just walked into the house. We are then met by the new Minister of Magic and asked to see Ron, Harry, (Y/n) and myself, concerning Dumbeldore. In the living room, the Minister pulls out a folded piece of cloth and Harry questions what's going on.

Harry: And this is?

The Minister then pulls out a letter and levitates it in front of him and reads aloud.

Scrimgeour: *ahem* "Herein is set forth, the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbeldore. First, to Ronald Billius Weasely, I leave my Deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light."

      Ron picks up the Deluminator and admires it a bit.

Ron: Dumbeldore left this for me?

Scrimgeour: Yes.

Ron: Brilliant. What is it?

Ron answers his own question when he opens it up and the device takes the light from two lamps in the room, and he was even more impressed when he opened it again and the device returned the light to the lamps.

Ron: *chuckles softly* Wicked.

Scrimgeour: "To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive.

Ron: Mum used to read me those. "The Wizard and the hopping pot." "Babbity rabbity and cackling stump." *everyone looks at him confused* Come on, "Babbity rabbity." No?

Scrimgeour: To (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), I leave a relic from Asgard that I found while travelling in Norway, *he brings out a large box and opens it* in the common tongue it translates to "The Belt of Strength", it doubles the users physical might but may it also show him what true strength is.

      (Y/n) takes the belt and already it had a profound effect on him, he put it on as it changed from a warriors belt to a proper one, guess it changes it's appearance depending on the situation. He simply nods at the Minister and we move on.

Scrimgeour: To Harry James Potter, I leave the snitch he caught in his very first quidditch match at Hogwarts, as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill.

The Minister hands Harry the snitch, which now sports an engraving.

Harry: Is that it, then?

Scrimgeour: Not quite. Dumbeldore left you a second bequest-- the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbeldore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs--

(Y/n): To Harry, you numpty.

Hermione: (Y/n)!

(Y/n): The sword came to him when he needed it most in the Chamber of Secrets.

Scrimgeour: The sword may present itself, Mr. (L/n), to any worthy Gryffindor, that does not make it that wizard's property. And, in any event, the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown.