The Triwizard Tournament Begins

(Y/n) POV

The Golden Quartet are on the train going back to Hogwarts and because I was still feeling pain in my chest from the spell at the World Cup, Hermione was insistent, no adamant, about letting me rest for the train ride and for one reason or another she tells me to lay my head on her lap, in her words because of limited space in the compartment. While we ride the train Hermione is reading the Daily Prophet about said World Cup, when the snack trolley was heard passing by. Ron and I both got up to meet the nice lady.

Attendant: Anything from the trolley, dears?

Ron: Packet of droobles and a Licorice Wand. *thinks* On second thought just the droobles.

(Y/n): Uh, 2 chocolate frogs, a dozen pumpkin pasties and 5 Licorice wands.

I sit back down and hand Hermione a chocolate frog and tear into the rest of the snacks.

Hermione: This is horrible. How could the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or what?

Ron: Loads. According to dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses.

(Y/n): They had to have been posing as civilians to get by security without arousing suspicion.

Hermione: *notices Harry* It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar?

Harry: I'm fine.

Hermione: You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup and the dream.

Harry did just that and sent Hedwig on her way, while Hermione laid me back down, I swear she worries too much. We arrive at Hogwarts and get all our stuff unloaded and ride the carriages to the school. We arrive and see what appears to be a flying fancy looking carriage being pulled quite violently by Pegasi, Hagrid tries to direct the carriages landing but ends up diving for cover to acoid being hit.

Fred: Well, there's something you don't see everyday.

(Y/n): Look to the sea!

Everyone looks to see a ship rise out of the bay, but we are all then hustled into the school and get ready for dinner. In the Great Hall we go through the normal routine of sorting the first years into their houses and let me tell you Gryffindor got some talent this year. Dumbeldore steps up and quiets us down.

Dumbeldore: Now that we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. Hogwarts will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well.

Dumbeldore doesn't get to finish as Filch came up to him in a suit and running in a weird way. Dumbeldore and Filch whisper and Filch then runs back out of the Great Hall and Dumbeldore continues.

Dumbeldore: So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament.

This gets a very excited reaction from everybody and even I'm interested now.

Dumbeldore: Now for those of you who don't know. The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen, you stand alone and trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint hearted. But more of that later, for now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madam Maxime!

Just then the doors to the Great Hall open up and a line of well dressed ladies come walking down the aisle and they act exactly how they're dressed like fricking princesses, as they briskly jog down towards the front they all use some sort of magic and butterflies appear and mesmerize most of the audience. While the boys cheered loudly as the presentation finished, Hermione looked at me not cheering nearly as much as the other boys.