A Turn for the Worse

(Y/n) POV

During the night, however, Harry had another 'nightmare' and when he woke both Ron and I were there to try and comfort him. But he quickly tells us what he saw and I grab Mjolnir and Ron helps me get him to Dumbeldore's office, Professor McGonagall met us halfway and we explain what's going on. In Dumbeldore's office the Weasley children are all there as well and have worried looks on their faces and Dumbeldore without looking at Harry asks.

Dumbeldore: In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?

Harry: Neither. It was like I... Professor, will you please just tell me what's happening?

Dumbeldore: *to several paintings in his office* Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people. Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by portkey.

Everard: They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it.

Dumbeldore: Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to--

Harry: LOOK AT ME!

We all stare in shock at Harry's outburst of anger.

Harry: What is happening to me?

(Y/n): Dumbeldore, we can't wait any longer.

Dumbeldore: Agreed.

Snape: *as he walks into the office* You wished to see me headmaster?

Dumbeldore: Oh, Serverus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till morning. Otherwise we'll all be vulnerable.

Understanding what's expected of him, Snape drags Harry out of the office and I stayed behind to try and comfort the Weasley kids. I knew Fred and George could handle it, but Ron and Ginny were a bit more scared about their father. I understand that pain better than they know.

Timeskip Christmas Day

Over the course of the next week Arthur was confirmed to be well enough to be out of hospital and I took up Ron on his offer and joined his family to celebrate Christmas at Grimmauld Place. The Weasley kids, Hermione and myself are all gathered around the long table and finally Molly walks in pushing Arthur in a wheelchair.

Molly: Here we go. Daddy's back.

We all applaud for Arthur's safe return and Molly then goes for the presents under the tree.

Molly: Let's see one for Ron and one for Ginny and uh...

Even Molly can't keep her twins straight, she then grabs two more presents and hands them to Hermione and I.

(Y/n): For me?

Molly: Yes, of course. Did you think we were going to leave you out?

(Y/n): This really isn't necessary.

Molly: Oh, come now, (Y/n). You didn't really think we'd leave you out did you? You're family after all, oh Harry, one for you dear. Happy Christmas.

I open up the present and find a sweatshirt knitted by Molly herself with a symbol of Mjolnir in the front. I actually start to tear up at this as presents were never a big thing with Robert and I.

Hermione: What is it?

(Y/n): This is just the nicest thing anyone's gotten for me.

Hermione: You didn't celebrate Christmas with Robert?