The Trials of The Stone

(Y/n) POV

The day of finals finally came around and while I thought they were going to harder, I still found no enjoyment in taking them. Hermione, however...

Hermione: I always heard that Hogwarts' final exams were frightful, but I found that enjoyable.

Ron: Speak for yourself.

(Y/n): You alright there, Harry?

Harry: My scar it keeps burning.

Hermione: It's happened before.

Harry: Not like this.

Ron: Maybe you should see the nurse.

Harry: I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming.

We then pass by Hagrid's Hut and Harry sees him playing the flute and it appears he's figured something out.

Harry: Of course.

(Y/n): What is it?

Harry: Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up and just happens to have one?

(Y/n): Oh, of course. How many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? It must've been Snape trying to figure out a way past Fluffy.

The four of us run up to Hagrid and he stops playing his flute.

Harry: Hagrid? Who gave you the dragon? What did he look like?

Hagrid: I don't know. I never saw his face he kept his hood up.

(Y/n): You and the stranger must've talked, though.

Hagrid: Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him, I said, "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."

(Y/n): Did he seem interested in Fluffy?

Hagrid: Well of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a three-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him." Take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a bit music and he'll fall straight to sleep.

The four of us look at each other in worry and shock, we then run back inside the castle and go to Professor McGonagall's office. We rush up to McGonagall and Harry tells her.

Harry: We have to see Professor Dumbeldore, immediately.

McGonagall: I'm afraid the Professor is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left.

(Y/n): Oh, come on!

Harry: He's gone? Now? But this is important! It's about the Sorcerer's Stone.

McGonagall: How do you-

Harry: Someone's going to try and steal it.

McGonagall: I don't know how you four found out about the stone, but I assure you that it is under the tightest security. It is quite safe.

(Y/n): Forgive us if we're less than convinced.

McGonagall: Now, would you go back to your dormitories, quietly.

We leave the office and end up in the hallway and try to talk amongst ourselves.

Harry: That wasn't any stranger Hagrid met. it was Snape.

(Y/n): Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy and probably whatever else is down there.

Hermione: And with Dumbeldore gone.