Epilouge

3rd Person POV

       In the years that came after the battle of Hogwarts, Hermione worked in the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, whew that's a mouthful, she even championed House-Elf Rights. In between saving the world from otherworldly threats, (Y/n) regularly caught Dark Wizards and other magical criminals. In 2004, Hermione and (Y/n) finally tied the knot and got married and (Y/n) had built a suburb house for the both of them. Two years later Hermione gave birth to a baby girl, the couple named her Torin, and as she grew she started to really take after her mother when it came to intellect but was no stranger to combat as well because she inherited her father's strength. In 2008, Hermione got lucky with having twin boys, Magnis and Modi, and they really took after their father in using their brawn rather than their brains, but they have good intentions. Hermione and (Y/n) are very proud and loving parents and take these responsibilities seriously. It was chore for (Y/n) to watch Torin go through her first day of kindergarten without him, but Hermione just chuckled and helped him through the day. (Y/n) and Hermione are still madly in love and spend as much time together as they can, sometimes they send the kids to the Weasley's or the Potter's for a weekend just to be together. But they do love spending time with their kids just as much as they do with each other. Hermione and (Y/n) will often tell stories of their adventures and theur years at Hogwarts as training wizards. (Y/n) continues training to become a better hero.

Speaking of which, in 2012 (Y/n) helped found the superhero group now called, the Avengers, they banded together to save the planet from an alien invasion.

Flashback Year 2012: New York City

      (Y/n) has cast lightning bolts on several ground troopers surrounding the team and lands with a hard thud.

Captain America: What's the story upstairs?

(Y/n): The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable.

Ironman: *over comms* Thor's right. We gotta deal with these guys.

Black Widow: How do we do this?

Captain America: As a team.

(Y/n): I have unfinished buisness with Loki.

Hawkeye: Yeah? Well, get in line.

Captain America: Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We've got Stark up top, and he's gonna need-

     The sound of an approaching motorcycle engine and the team look to see Bruce Banner on the motorcycle.

Bruce: So, this all seems horrible.

Black Widow: I've seen worse.

Bruce: Sorry.

Black Widow: No, we could use, a little worse.

Captain America: Stark, we've got him.

Ironman: Banner?

Captain America: Just like you said.

Ironman: Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you.

      Stark himself comes around the corner of the block with a massive leviathan chasing him. (Y/n) readies Mjolnir as he growls in some excitment.

Black Widow: I-I don't see how that's a party.

      Ironman flies towards the team on the ground and the alien chasing him follows, destroying property along the way. Banner approaches the alien and Captain America speaks up.