Year 4: The Quidditch World Cup

(Y/n) POV

I have been upping my training by actually flying to the mountains and training by lifting and punching boulders and casting my lightning for as long as I can. Although the downside is that muggles have taken notice about the thunderclouds that now loom over the mountains. Thankfully, no one has ever tried to climb and find out because of the storm I leave up there when I'm training. Why am I doing all this, you may ask? Well, Robert hasn't been feeling the best and has had to excuse himself from training on multiple occasions. I am starting to worry for him, but today, or rather this morning before sunrise I have been invited to The Quidditch World Cup by Arthur Weasley. So, at 2 in the morning I am up and making sure all my stuff is packed and Huggin is in his cage, I'm glad Huggin is so patient for all the time he has to spend in that cage from time to time. Anyways, I head downstairs and see Robert already awake with his coffee.

(Y/n): Mornin' dad.

Robert: Mornin'. Son, I need to show you something.

(Y/n): Sure thing.

Robert: Come, follow me.

Robert leads me downstairs and across the training arena, we come to a wall and Robert magically opens to wall to reveal a secret door. Then he uses his wand and taps several bricks and the bricks open up to reveal a hidden room and in the middle was a pedestal and atop it was a hammer that gave off an energy strange yet familiar.

(Y/n): Dad, is that?

Robert: Yes, son....

Robert: Mjolnir. Thor's legendary weapon.

(Y/n): How did it come to be here?

Robert: Well, when you were first brought here, Thor came to the house and told me to safeguard this for you. However there is an enchantment that Odin himself put on this weapon.

I slowly approach and touch the hammer and see the enchantment appear on the hammer.

(Y/n): "Whosoever holds this hammer. If he be worthy shall possess the power of Thor."

I then grab the handle and try to pick it up, and while the budged a little it ultimately didn't lift off the pedestal.

(Y/n): Guess I'm not worthy.

Robert: Yet. You will though, I know it. Just keep working hard and being the best you can be.

With that Robert sends me on my way to the Weasley home, via floo powder, I get there and only Molly is up and about and she greets me pleasantly.

Molly: Oh, (Y/n), *hugs me* it's so good to see you again, dear.

(Y/n): It's good to see you again, Molly. Is anyone else up?

Molly: Only Arthur, he's getting everything packed for your trip. Hermione has yet to arrive and everyone else is asleep. I'm about to get breakfast started.