The Grim

(Y/n) POV

The Golden Quartet are headed over to Hagrid's to be there for the big guy before Buckbeak is executed, I am dressed in my armor since we're headed outside the castle. We pass by the executioner sharpening his axe, we all then pass over the bridge and Hermione says.

Hermione: I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak, it's just too horrible.

Ron: It just got worse.

(Y/n): Oh crap, not again.

We all see Malfoy and his lackeys hiding behind a rock looking down at Hagrid's hut, okay now I'm pissed.

(Y/n): Malfoy!

Draco: Ah, come to see the show have you Thunderer?

(Y/n): So, this is what I get for saving your hide? Hagrid in trouble and Buckbeak executed. I should show you how a lightning rod feels when it gets hit by lightning.

I was so pissed that thunder clouds started rolling in and a lightning bolt cracked across the sky, I grab Draco, lift him, and pin him against the rock. I then reel back my fist when I feel a hand on it, I look down and see Hermione with a concerned look, I look back up at the sky and see I am blowing this out of proportion a bit. I take a breath and reluctantly drop Malfoy and turn away.

Draco: *laughs* I knew you didn't have it in you. You're just a scared weakling.

Before I can turn around, Hermione has actually punched Draco square in the nose causing him to become scared and run away like the coward he is.

Hermione: That felt good.

Ron: Not good. Brilliant.

Hermione: Well, some instruction from (Y/n) didn't hurt.

(Y/n): That was well earned, Hermione.

Harry: Come on, we should be at Hagrid's.

We all make our way down to Hagrid's Hut and Buckbeak is just resting in the pumpkin patch. Hagrid answers the door and has a pot of tea ready. Harry joins Hagrid at the window and watches Buckbeak.

Hagrid: Oh, just look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them.

Harry: Why not just set him free?

Hagrid: Bah, they'd know it was me. Dumbeldore would get into trouble. He's coming down, you know. Says he wants to be with me when... when it happens. Great man, Dumbeldore. Great man.

Hermione: We'll stay with you too.

Hagrid: You'll do no such thing. You think I want you seeing something like that? No. just drink your tea and be off. Oh, before you do, Ron.

Hagrid walks over to the counter and pulls out Scabbers from a container and hands him to Ron.

Ron: Scabbers?! Your alive.

Hagrid: Better keep a closer eye on your pets, Ron.

Hermione: I think that means you owe someone an apology.

Ron: Right, next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know.

Hermione: I meant me.

(Y/n): OW!

Hagrid: Blimey! Are you alright.

(Y/n): I just got hit with something.

As Hermione grabs what looks like a rock, Harry also gets hit and turns to look outside.

Harry: Hagrid.

Hagrid: *comes to the window* Oh, crikey. It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside the castle this time, you'll be in trouble. big trouble, particularly you Harry.