Chapter 50 Fights, Tears and Pools.

Connors POV

It was night here in Minnesota and I couldn't sleep. I was shifting in my sleep until my door slightly opened. I jumped out of bed to reveal a sleepy Bethany in front of me.
"Babe?" I said and closed the door behind me.
"I can't sleep." She whined
"Awe, my little baby" I said and kissed her forehead. "C'mon lets get you to bed" I said and unwrapped my arms around her.

I walked her to her room. She honestly looked tired and sleepy, I guess so because we did a lot of things today.
She laid down on her bed and I wrapped my arms around her. She looked so fucking adorable. The way she slowly breathed in. Her hair falling into her face and how her lips parted when she breathed in made her look utterly perfect.

I kissed her head and by now I was sure that she was fast asleep. I still couldn't sleep and decided to mess around with her. I stroked her stomach and sucked the delicate skin on her neck leaving a red mark. She shot up from bed. "Connor" she whined. "Why can't you sleep?"
"I guess I have a lot of things on my mind" I shrugged.
"What? What things?" Bethany asked.
"You know: my dad" I said.

She sat upright and jumped onto my lap. "We'll work this out Connor. I promise" she smiled at me.

Bethany was a goddess who says the most beautiful things to you.

"Why is he even mad at you? Your mom too?" She asked.
"Well basically, I once came home drunk as hell and I guess he made my mom get the wrong impression of me. Ever since, I started hating the prude" I explained. I sighed word after word.

Bethany's eyes widened. "Was this after or before we started dating? He seemed nice when we first started dating"
"Probably after" I said scratching the back of my neck.

I probably didn't want to hear Beth yelling over me hiding something this big from her. She closed her eyes and looked at me. "Babe, things will be better. I promise and I keep my promises. I love you so much" she said.

I smiled lightly and laid down on the bed. I pulled her to my chest and she laid her head there. "I love you so much more" I said and kissed her head.

I was so lucky to have Bethany in my life. She's one of the best girlfriends I've had so far.

"Go to sleep" I smiled at her.

I laid there watching her fall asleep. But I've been hiding more from this beautiful girl. Things I don't think I can ever tell her.

Bethany's POV

It was about 9:00am when we woke up. It was really hot here. "Connor!" I yelled and jumped on him. "What was that for?" He asked and sat up straight. I watched him rub his eyes and yawn. I smiled at how cute he was but didn't show it. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him. "I guess I'm in a really good mood today!" I exclaimed.
"Woah, you seem excessively happy today. Are you on drugs?" He asked me.

I narrowed my eyes at his rude behavior. "Shut the hell up Connor. Just go and get dressed for breakfast!" I said and slapped him jokingly.
"I'm not getting dressed. It's too hot here" he said and stretched his arms. He removed his shirt and threw it onto the chair. I rolled my eyes at his laziness.

"C'mon" Connor smiled at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his bare chest before leaving the room.

We left my room hand in hand and walked into Dustin, Brandon, Nicola and two other girls who were unfamiliar. We went and sat down next to them. "So, I guess you two slept in" Dustin said.
"Slept in?! It's only 9:00am!!" Connor scoffed. I giggled and agreed.
"Lazy butts" Brandon giggled.
"Where's mom?" Connor asked.
"She probably went to the grocery store" Nicola smiled.