Chapter 39 England Tour 4/5

Connors POV

I woke up to my angel, Bethany sleeping on the other side of the bed. The most perfect girl on earth, right next to me. I just didn't deserve her, I know. People fall in love unconditionally. You don't know, it just happens.

Love is about crossing bridges you never heard of and experiencing things you've never thought of.

That's love, true love. I stared at my angel. What have I done to her? Her perfect life utterly ruined when I stepped into it. But that's not how things are going to be. Things are going to be different. My love for Bethany was real and I'm not going to let it break. I don't want another single tear coming out of her beautiful eyes.

I had already noticed Bethany sobbing yesterday night. There was nothing I could've done. She needed to cry. The hardest thing in my entire life was not doing anything about it. Watching my girlfriend suffer, in pain all because of her boyfriend. I can't take it anymore. I kissed Bethany in the forehead and whispered "I Love You" before changing and heading out of that door.

Bethany's POV

I woke up to find no Connor next to me. Where was he? All I could do was cry. And tell myself not to cry. But it just happened. I don't want to cry too neither do I want to call or text Connor asking him where he was. He- He. He, our relationship. I bit my lip. My thoughts suffocating me and killing me every time I think of Connor or Kian.

Connors POV

I walked out of the hotel. Something about that weird dream I had last night. That caused it all. But I can't, couldn't keep a secret this big from Bethany. Trevor and Jenna, a silent, calm relationship. Would I want a relationship like that with Bethany?

But that stupid dream. What was it supposed to mean? Jenna and I? Us?

I called Jenna. I needed her help. She's the best in giving you advice. I shouldn't let that stupid dream get in my way. Should I?

"Hey Jenna! It's Connor!" I said.
"Hello Connor! What's up?"
"Jenna, I might've ruined my relationship with Bethany by telling her a secret of mine that bothered me since I was 12. I have no idea how to fix my relationship with Bethany. She's c-crying" I stuttered and tried not to cry.
"Oh My God Connor! What have you done! What was this secret about?" She asked me.

That's one thing I hated about Jenna. Her exaggeration is beyond compare. She makes things seem bigger than it really is. That's annoying. But this, it was a big thing.

"Do you have to know?" I asked her
"Yes. That's the only way I can solve your problems" she replied.
I sighed and continued, "Well, I'm gay Jenna but everything is fixed now but I don't know how to tell Bethany that"
"What? Oh. My. You know what Connor, just try talking it out. That'll always help. Try NOT to engage in fights. Don't take it that far. It'll work out. I promise. Trust me" she said
"Thank You so much Jenna" I said and hung up.

That's right. Just talk it out.

I went back into the hotel. And opened the room.

"Hey!" Beth said to me: she was in her pajamas and was on her phone.

"I got food!" I said attempting to start a conversation. "Thanks" she said and walked towards the bathroom.

I was not gonna let this slip off easily but I was nervous.

"Bethany wait" I said to her and she turned around. "Why Beth? We haven't been taking a lot." I sighed.

"I've realized that too Connor" she sighed.
"I don't- Beth, I've got everything together. I love you" I said to her.
"I know" she said and squeezed her eyes shut, tears pouring down her face.

Bethany's POV

"Come here babe" Connor said.
I ran to him and hugged him, sobbing into his chest. "Please, stop Bethany. Please" he whispered. "I can't" I said.
"Please baby. I don't want to see you get hurt. Baby please"

I stopped and we sat soon on the couch.
"Please don't cry again." He said as he kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. I rested my head on his shoulder and he said "I love you so much Bethany, I'll never hurt you. Seeing you cry, it kills me"
"I love you more Connor" I said.
"I love you most" he said. I smiled at that and he lifted me up and made me sit on his lap.

He looked at lips and back at me asking if he can. I leaned in so our noses touched. I smashed my lips onto his. Everything was so perfect. It made me reach Cloud 9 every time he kissed me.

~~~~~~~

The evening went perfectly. We were watching Nemo and it was just Connor and I. So intimate time, the both of us. After all of the tears, problems and fights. Just the two of us.

Connor kissing me all over, over 3 million times. Making me smile every time. He was now playing with the tips of my hair and his right hand safely gripped to my hand.

We both got dressed for the night. "Goodnight Baby" he said
"Good night Con" I said and closed my eyes. Thank God for this day.

He kissed my forehead and left his hand on my lower stomach. Sparks flying all over me. I didn't feel uncomfortable. Thank God for Connor.

"Hey Connor?" I asked.
"Yes babe?"
"I love you"
He smiled and trucked my hair behind my ear and stroked my back. "I love you the most. Go to sleep baby"

---------------
HEYYYY!!! Comment "Proud Of You Connor😘" if you see this if you liked this chap bc idk I LOVE CETHANY DUNDUNDUN

So hope this chapter made it up!! The last chapter was a MAJOR FILLER 😭😱 IK! But yeah! I worked on this chapter and enjoyed writing it!

So yeaaaaaahhh!😋 OH AND LOVE YOU ALL!💕

xxx,
Jalani