Chapter 30 The Birthday Suprise

Connors POV
I was all ready and I tried waking Bethany up.
"Beth?" I lightly shook her as I was taking her for dinner. No answer.
"Bethany?" I shook her harder this time. No answer.

Gosh.

"BETHANY NOEL MOTA WAKE UP!" I yelled at her. Her eyes shot open.
"Con?!" She asked.
"Yeah sorry but you gotta get ready babe" I said to her and she smiled.

I was wearing a tux and yeah Beth decided to wear an elegant long black dress.
Damn she looked gorgeous.

She went to the mirror and did her you know make up stuff.

~~~|~~~

We arrived at the place.

"Con, I hope it's not too fancy but yeah I still love you" she said to me. I smiled at kissed her on the nose and I led her to a room.

"SUPRISE!" everyone screamed as the lights came back on.

Bethanys POV
OHMYGOD. I jumped onto Connor. He's my boyfriend, ohmygosh. He's too sweet.

"Connor ohmygosh you really didn't have to I love you so much Con" I said to him kissing his ear. "I love you too" he said back and I got off him.

I just stood there and didn't know what to do until my parents came forward. "Mom? Dad?" I asked as I hugged them. "Hi Bethany Happy Birthday!" They said. Connor was seriously the sweetest he didn't have to do all this.

I talked to my parents and went back to Connor. "Yo" I said as I sat on his lap. He was with everyone was else like o2l, Ava, Jenn, Alexa and you know, the crew.

"Con you seriously didn't have to do all this Aww Connor!" I was happy.
"Anything for you babyG" I smiled.

Everyone was dancing and I went to talk to all the guests. Ryan, Derek Hough (never MOTOUGH EW), Ryan Potter and yeah lots more.

~~~~~~~~

Time went fast and I wanted Connor to dance with me.

I pulled him.

"Okay face it I can't dance" he said.
"Shut up idiot and dance with me"
"Stop calling me an idiot!" He said. I laughed at what a baby he was.
"Okay if you want me to stop calling you by your real name, okay Idiot" I said as I finally pulled him onto the dance floor.

Connors POV

"YOU CAN DANCE IDIOT!" She yelled at me.
"It s kinda embarrassing" She rolled her eyes at me and we continued dancing.

The night ended with Bethany dancing. It was kinda fun.

"Did you have fun today?" I asked her.
"Yes bæ thank you so much" She replied.

WAIT. I couldn't wish my baby girl a birthday on instagram. "Take a picture with me!" I said as I pulled her closer. Ricky took the picture and it was a perfect timing. A picture of us looking at each other. I captioned it as

"Happy birthday to my baby girl! Wow you're 19! Happy Birthday Babe @bethanynoelm"

Here's what she posted.

"@connorfranta thank you so much Con for this beautiful night. It was amazing, I love you xxx, b."