Chapter 24 Struts and Halloween Parties

Bethanys POV

I woke up to someone lightly tapping on my shoulder calling my name

"Bethany wake up we have to go to school"

Connor.

"K what time is it?"
"7:30 school is at 8:30. Hopefully you remember that" he said laughing as I stuck my tongue out at him.

He smiled as I kissed him on the cheek.

"What the hell? We have more time you know." I said
"Yeah but you see apparently GIRLS take a lot of time so maybe you could make an effort of go to the bathroom because I need to go too"

I groaned and went into the bathroom. I washed my face since I wasn't up for body-washing this early in the morning. I did my make-up and my usual routine. I walked out and it was 7:50. Dang Connor was right.

I pulled out plaid shorts and a "#HUNICORN" (👈don't ask😂) t-shirt.

I fishtail-braided my hair and put in my converse. It felt like forever when I didn't go to school for one day and all the stuff with Connor happened. I feel so freaked out right now.

Connors POV

It was sharp 8:00 when I came out of the bathroom. See, girls do take too much time.

We walked down and we were going with Ricky and Sam.

~~~|15 mins later|~~~~

We arrived at school and Bethany gripped my hand. I could tell she was nervous. I was too but not as much as the school's Queen.

We walked together, Ricky, Sam, a Bethany and I. We got stares and guys smirking at me hinting that I was the luckiest guy at school.

Damn we looked cool.

Bethanys POV

At least I didn't randomly bump into Kian. Connor and I had Science and Geo together which were our only subjects for the day.

I could see people taking pictures of Connor and I making severe eye contact even though we tried not to.

"Sooooo" I asked
"Sooooo" he said taking my hand. "I love you Beth"

I smiled at him and we walked to our first class, Geography.

So yes. It was as boring as ever and our teacher made it even more boring. I was almost sleeping but yeah.

Science was the same and Wednesday was the most boring day ever. And we had a Halloween Bake-Sale so yeah. At least something fun.

But no one was in the Halloween spirit. I wonder why?

We walked over to the Bake-Sale and was checking it out.

I saw Connor find something.

"Shit. I forgot my wallet"
"That's fine! I can pay!" I said
"No no! I can't make you pay. I'm the GUY!"

I laughed at that.

"If you say so. That you are the GUY. I don't care, I'm gonna pay."

He didn't buy most like a cupcake but I got some cookies and we shared.

We went home.

Connors POV

"Beth we have a Halloween Party"
"OOOHH Cool! Whose house or wait? Whose?" She replied
"Sam's friends house"
"Cool! We are going!"
"Yeah but on one condition" I said
"And what is that Father?" She answered which made me said smile.
"You stay near me. Sams friends are kinda, you know" I said really not knowing how to describe them
"Oh. I'll stick with you"

She got changed into a black crop-top with studded black shorts and black converse.

(I really don't know how to describe boy clothes guys so let's just say he already got dressed. yeah? yeshh)

We arrived at the party and Beth stayed close to me.

There was a really good DJ and we danced. Her hands were around my neck and my hands were in her waist.

"I want something to drink" she said
"There's Lemonade in the fridge. Want me to come with you?"
"No it's okay I'll go alone"

I want fine about Bethany going alone but no one can do anything to her.

Bethanys POV

I was pulled out of the kitchen door in the dark night.

Kian.