Chapter 49 Make Outs and Weddings

Bethany's POV

"Con wakey wakey" I said to Connor and placed my face on top of his and stroked his bare arm.

He turned towards me and smiled. Oh his beautiful smile. "Good Morning" I said to him. "Morning"
I smiled and got on top of him. I cupped his face and kissed him. "Last night's hitting me like a truck cupcake" he sighed.
"That's because you're letting it. And don't call me cupcake. That's gay. You're gay" I laughed.
"That's rude"
"Just imagine what your gay boyfriend would be thinking finding me on top of you staring at you" I said.
"He'd probably be humiliated finding a beautiful half naked girl on top of me making out with me" Connor laughed.

It was a real laugh. "But you enjoy the process anyway" I laughed "Will you dump him or me?" I asked.
"Probably him as you seem to be pretty good"
"CONNOR!" I said and slapped his chest
He laughed and I moved myself from him. "Come back to me baby" he said.
"Only because I love you" I said and walked back to him. He pulled me over to his chest. "Your gay boyfriend would probably beat me up" I laughed.
"Yeah. He'd yank the sight of us. Especially the Shirtless Connor and, You" he laughed. I played along.
"And I'd witness porno" I laughed.
"Bethany oh my god!" He laughed and kissed my forehead. "He doesn't exist. So you'll have me all to yourself"
"That's better" I smiled.

He pulled me back onto him and kissed my forehead. "Hopefully today's gonna be a great day babe" he said to me.
"That's great Connor. I'm so happy you're looking forward to it." I smiled.

I had my elbows pinned above his shoulders and I started rubbing our noses. His hands were at either sides of my stomach and he flipped us over and started sucking my neck. I closed my eyes and muttered out "Connor." He didn't hesitate to stop but continued kissing my neck. "C-C-Connor" I barley breathed out. "You're so fucking perfect baby girl" he said and looked over at me and came up higher so our chests met. "That felt nice" I said.
"Most definitely did" he smiled and kissed my lips. He deepened the kiss by letting his tongue slide in. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it for now. I've never done this before.

He looked up at me before saying "I Love You" and kissing my forehead. I laughed and pushed him off me.
"God I never thought you'd do this with me" Connor laughed.
"Why? You're my boyfriend" I smiled
"But you seem so different. I never knew about this you" he said and wrapped his arms around my stomach.
"And only you know about it" I said and put my finger of his lip. He kissed it.

I walked to the kitchen seeing it was only 7:30 am. "Are you hungry?" I asked
"Uh kinda. Breakfast is at 9:00 so we can probably hang out and eat and then go make up with my parents." He sighed and walked towards the window.
"I'm so proud of you" I said as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his shoulder.

We stayed like that for awhile.

I washed myself and changed into a plaid shirt and jeans. I paired it with some flip flops. Connor was wearing his famous black jeans and a white v neck.

We had our breakfast from the hotel and got into a taxi.

Connor's POV

"God I wish if we had our own vehicle here in Minnesota" I said to Bethany.
"It's your fault" she replied.
"Oh really?" I asked looking at her. "I think it's your fault"
"Seriously? So now it's my fault?" She asked
"Yes, you are why I'm like this with my parents" I teased her.
"Connor, I'm sick of you." She said.
"Sorry babe" I said and kissed her cheek.

We got into a taxi. "How much time does it take to get to your parents house?" Beth asked.
"About half an hour" I said to her and wrapped my arm around her.
"Okayy" she said and kissed my cheek.
"Don't tease me" she whined.
"Sorry babe. Just found it funny" I said trying to hold in my laughter.
"You can't lie to me Connor" she said.
"Baby, I'm sorry okay?" I said and kissed her forehead.
"I'm forgiving you because your my old man" she smiled
"Your old man?" I laughed
"Yeah. I'm your princess" she said and flipped her hair.
"Well every old man needs a princess doesn't he?" I laughed.
"Sure sure. Basically to spoil the young woman" she laughed.
"Princess" I corrected "Young Princess"