Chapter 32 To the Boyfriend

Bethanys POV
I wasn't bothered of changing my clothes because the o2l house is literally like a second home to me. I was wearing some short shorts and a t-shirt. I drove to the o2l house and rang the bell.

Ricky opened it.

"Hello Bethany" he said politely and then all at once "YO CONNOR! Your GIRLFRIEND IS HEREEE!" He yelled. I just laughed at him.

Connor came running down the stairs and eyed Ricky to leave. I was still standing near the doorstep laughing.

"BABEEE!" Connor said as if he hadn't seen me in forever.

Before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall and Connor was attacking my lips with kisses. His hands cupping my face almost impossible for me to move. My fingers lost in his long hair.

Suddenly, someone walked in. Kian, that loser.

Connors POV
"Why is it always him?"she asked me putting her head on my shoulder.

"Let's just pretend I didn't see that." Kian said. But before I could answer ,
"Yeah Thanks." Beth rolled her eyes at him which let him so surprised and hugged me.

"Oh Beth. Thanks for coming cupcake. I was craving you"
She smiled at me and pushed me onto the couch. She didn't talk until Kian interrupted our huge make out session.

"You know Beth," I said to her.
"What now?" She asked.
"I didn't get revenge for you hanging up on my face"

She just laughed at me. I started to tickle her really hard knowing how ticklish she was.

"CONNOR STOP IT!!!!" She screamed and kicked me on the face.
"Oh my god! Connor?" She said as she came near me on the floor.
"Give me your hand. I'm fine" she reached for my hand and I pulled her down.
"I FLIPPING HATE YOU! Don't ever talk to me again!" She said.

She did look pretty pissed and walked up towards my room.

I followed her. "I'm sorry cupcake. I love you baby"
She didn't answer. I hugged her from the back.

"I have to tell you something" she said. I pulled her and she sat on my bed.
"My parents said that because they couldn't get me a gift that I could go in the England Tour with you" she said

I shot up and "THAT IS AWESOME!" I was so happy!
"Yeah I'm disgusted by the whole thing" she said.
"Beth I said I'm sorry now!" I said.
"I have to go home Connor bye."