Chapter 55 Strong Relationships?

Bethany's POV

"Kian?" I said in disbelief.

Out of everything, he had the strength to call me. I will never forgive him for what he did to Connor. I immediately out the phone down not wanting to hear whatever shit he had to say to me.

"Why the fuck would the prick call you?" Connor yelled.
"Can you calm down? How should I know why he'd call me?" I yelled back.

I was honestly mad at Connor more than anything in this situation but being me, I obviously didn't show it. I groaned and sat down.
"Bethany" Connor sighed.

I rolled my eyes at him trying to be all emotional with me. I've had enough it. I didn't answer and just stayed like that.

Connor's POV

Bethany was sleeping in the other side of the bed, obviously because she's had a long day, through everything I've put her through.

Then again, Kian has the dignity to call Bethany, I swear it was a girl who answered the phone. He switched lines. That bastard. I won't allow Bethany to go near him at all. If he does anything to her, I swear to God if he does...

I watched her sleep and she moved in her place.
"You know things won't ever be the same again?" She whispered. That innocent voice.

I put her hair behind her ear try not to get her to worry. She slowly opened her eyes. She had her legs curled up to her chest and her hands on her head.

She realized I want going to say anything and she spoke up again, "Weren't you asleep?" She asked
"I was just thinking" I shrugged "I don't want to lose you Bethany. I've lost you twice. Never again am I letting that happen" I whispered.'

"Connor, baby. You are not gonna lose me" she whispered and moved closer to me so I could feel her breathe. "I'm not letting that happen either. I love you so much Connor Franta"

She locked her fingertips around my waist as I tightened my grip around her waist.
"I love you so much Bethany Mota"

The worried expression on her face turned into a smile.
"We have a strong relationship and minor matters like this can't separate us" she smiled.

She kissed my forehead and we stared at each other to embrace ourselves. I looked into those big brown eyes and realized how beautiful she is.

Later that day, Bethany and I were cuddling. She sat in between my legs and I didn't hesitate to hold her right against me.

One thing I liked about our relationship was that we made sure every problem was okay. We also talked about all of those stupid things we did back when we were at school.

I loved that we moved in together and can spend more time with each other and find out new things everyday.

But who new our relationship would be this way?

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER!! running out of time rn.

rip elounor, forever in my heart.