Chapter 25 My Hero

Bethanys POV

"Leave me alone KIAN!" I said trying to escape his grip.
"No bethany. Why did you do this to me? Why?"

He shad. What was his problem? He knew I am with Connor.

"We've freaking been through this Kian! You can't control my life. You are not my boyfriend ANY MORE" I said as he had a surprised look on his face.
"But I still love you and I know you like me back"

Poor thing. I felt sorry for him. He was totally wasting his life trying to get me back.

"No Kian. I don't like you. Face the freaking consequences kian!! You know I'm not the type of girl who uses colourful language so leave me alone and don't make me use it on YOU!"

His grip was getting tighter and tighter. He was hurting me. My eyes were tearing. Was I crying?
Obviously because he was freaking hurting me!

Connors POV

Beth didn't come. And it's been 15mins. Obviously it wouldn't take so much time for her to find something to drink.

I went over to the kitchen and asked Sam if he had seen beth. He said no.

I turned my head towards the window and saw a couple-fighting. Oh lord. Poor things. The girl was crying. He must've cheated on her.

Wait a second, LOOK AGAIN CONNOR!

Bethany? Kian? She was crying? He was touching her? How dare he touch my girlfriend

I walked towards them.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND KIAN" (lmao I'm dying)
I said as I pushed him onto the floor and pulled Bethany into a hug.

I wiped her tears and saw her hands swollen. They were blue-berry purple.

"Bethany are you ok?" I asked clearly knowing that she wasn't. She was tearing and I wiped it off her face. "I don't want you crying. Please"

Bethanys POV

At least Connor was with me. I felt so much more better now. I gripped Connors hand HARD knowing that would hammer Kian otherwise.

"Kian if you ------- threaten my Bethany again I will ------- kill you"

He spat and clearly was using words I didn't want him to use.

We walked together back to the house and as I looked behind, a glimpse from my shoulder I had the memories with Kian. The day he asked me out.

----FLASHBACK----

"Hey Sup Bethers?" Kian said.
"Nothing how bout you?" I asked

We were using hipster language and it was funny how Kian pulled me closer and I pushed him off. It was funny how I pushed him off me and he fell to the floor.

"OMG! Kiki? Are you kay" I asked as he stuck his tongue out at me.
"Nope. I have to ask you a question"
"And whattis that Bro?" I asked him slightly giggling.
"Bethany? Will you be my girlfriend?"

I shook myself and immediately said yes. I had a crush on Kian Lawley since their grade. We were best friends so I was afraid. Plus he was already dating that Andrea at the store. That's why she was mad at me.

"Yes Kian!" I smiled as I kissed him.

I wish, it lasted for ages.

----END OF FLASHBACK----

Those memories were not forever I had to erase them because I'm gonna be staring a new life. With Connor Franta.

But did I love Kian more than him?
Or
Do I still love Kian?

Should I....