Chapter 12 Shopping Failure

Bethany's POV

I woke up today and since the Halloween Party was tomorrow, I had to go shopping. Accessory Shopping. None of my friends were there so I just asked Connor. After all, he was the 'special person'. I called him.

"Hey Connor, I hope this isn't too early but I want a favor,"

"Yes yes, GURL it is wayyy too early but what is it?"

"Oh, your too rude. I'll ask someone else..."

"No no what is it?" He said, he's too sweet.

"Can you come accessory shopping with me?"

Connor's POV

Wow. What? Omg. She. Did she just ask me? Me? Wow. I can't believe this.

"Yeah sure, I know a good store! Pick you up at 10:00"

"Okay thanks!" She said and hung up.

I'm shaking and I could take her to "Andrea's Jewellery Store". Andrea was my good friend so yeah.

But I didn't even know what to wear. Was it a date?

Bethany's POV

Ok. I just prepared breakfast and put some biscuits into a box just incase I'm hungry.

I chose light blue ripped denims and a crop top. I was so lazy. Plus tomorrow morning, Ava, Jenn, Amanda and I had to decorate the whole school for Halloween. And in the evening I was going over to Ava's house with the girls so we could go straight-away. Feisty much?

It was 9:55 (what even?!) and I just sat down and used my iPad until Connor came.

And there someone rang the doorbell.

I see Connor.

Connor's POV

I see Bethany. We were staring at each other for like 5mins until she said,

"Hi Connor thanks for coming!" With a big smile on her face and it made me wanna kiss her so badly. Instead, she came in for a hug and we walked towards the car.

"So um, where do you wanna go?" I asked her because it was getting ridiculously awkward.

"I thought of going to Claire's?" she replied.

"Oh cool. You know I can take you to a place."

"Oh wow, we can go there first then!"

Bethany's POV

He was too sweet.

Connor and I are almost best friends. Almost.

-10mins Later-

He took me to ANDREA'S?! ANDREA'S. I hate that woman. She's such a dork.

"Hi Andrea, haven't seen you in too long am I right," said Connor as she hugged him "This is B-"

"BETHANY?" Andrea said.

"Wait what? How do you gu-" I cut off Connor smiled at him and...

"Hello Andrea. Pleasant evening slut."

"Bethany oh you."

"Can we just calm down and tell me what I'm missing?" Connor said,

Andrea just laughed and said

"Well Con, Bethany used to work here before she became a total slut."

"Oh that b-" I was cut off by Connor hugging me and whispered.

"Can we just do what we came to do and leave?"

"No Connor, we can go now!"

"Okay" he said and said bye to Andrea.

Who did she think she was. Whatever. I couldn't even do my job properly. I just went back home without accessories.