Chapter 57 The Best Boyfriend Award

Bethany's POV

I sighed as I went to give Connor his cup of tea. Today, I decided to bring his tea to the bed and not wake him up because yesterday was a long day for us, especially him because he was driving.

He immediately sat up and smiled at me.
"You came already? I woke up and was coming down" he said cheerfully. How is he so happy? I smiled and ignored the pain I was put in.

"Look, babe." he said and settled his cup of tea on the bed side table. He looked me in the eye before speaking "I understand that you're all over the place because of Brittany but maybe you shouldn't rush into things and go tell your mom and other shit. Maybe the problem isn't as big as you tho k it is. Okay?"

I smiled and he kissed my forehead. I love that I have someone next to me right now. When I was younger, I had to face these problems without anyone guiding or helping me. Connor is a big help.

I groaned and fell face down onto the bed.
Connor kneeled down next to me on the bed and I turned around to face him.
"I'm here. I'm here my babe" he said and kissed me and cupped my face with one hand.

"How about you go get Marin and I make breakfast?" Connor suggested
I stood up and Connor did too. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kept his on either sides of my waist.
"I love you so much" I said with glee in my heart.
"I love you my babe" he said and kissed my nose making me giggle. He gave me a long kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes shut and he did too.

We both separated and headed our ways. I headed towards Marin's room and Connor went straight down to the kitchen. I was excited because I've never tasted Connor 's food. Bet he was an amazing cook. I was really proud of Connor and I'm waiting u tilt the right moment to tell him that.

I peeped into her room. She was still sleeping and I sat down on the bed. She immediately opened her eyes. I weakly smiled and picked her up. I went towards the window and looked down with Marin in my arms. Connor would obviously take a lot of time to make the food, I just hope he wouldn't make the kitchen a mess so I showed Marin randomly some shops and people.

She giggled as I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Beth!" she said.
I smiled widely because she makes everything better. "I love you" I said.

I turned around to see Connor leaning against the door frame. I took Marin's hand and waved it to Connor.
"You're sure in a better mood" he smiled at me.

I walked towards Connor and kissed his cheek. He took Marin from me and I spoke up, "Only because you both are in my life"

"Aw my babe. Breakfast is ready. Come on" he said and pulled me by my waist from his right hand, he was carrying Marin from the left.

We ate breakfast and I fed Marin. Connor pointed out that I was terrible at feeding kids so he did it himself. I have to admit, Connor did better than me. Later that day, Brittany came and picked Marin up. She didn't even stay for tea. She just went.

I crossed my arms and watched her car drive away. I furrowed my eyebrows together and Connor came and hugged me from the back. I rested his chin on top of my head and kissed it.
"Don't worry my babe" He comforted me.

We went inside and I closed the door behind me.
"I'm gonna go shower cause I feel disgusting cause Brittany hugged me." I spat.
"Babe! Where the hell did that come from?" Connor scolded me.
"The mouth, dad" I laughed and crossed my arms.
"My babe, you're such a dork" He said.

I laughed and went upstairs. I jumped out of my pajamas that I was getting hot under. I threw a bath bomb in the tub and got in it. A long, soothing hot shower was what I needed.

Minutes later, Connor came in, shirtless with only black jeans. Dammit, my hot boyfriend.
"What are you doing" I asked him laughing slightly.
"Sorry. I couldn't wait longer. I have to brush my teeth.

I laughed at my clean boyfriend.
"Look at you" he said "Comforting yourself"
"I decided this could help me. I'm so stressed right now" I sighed deeply.

Connor closed the bathroom door and put the toilet seat down so he can sit on it fully and talk to me.
"You're so cute" he laughed
"I know. I spoil myself too much. I literally need some serious help." I laughed along with an overdramatic sigh.

"How about I spoil you now?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow, confused as to what he was going to say.
"You spoil me more than I spoil my own self babe" I pointed out.

He came near me and kneeled down next to me near the bath tub and kissed me lightly.
"What is my hot, romantic boyfriend up to?" I asked.

Connor kept his hands on my neck and my heart sped up. He leaned in so he was close to my ear.
"How about we go to Vegas huh? Just the two of us? Just a little get away" he said.

I couldn't think about anything better. Connor was such a romantic my lord.
"I'd love to. That sounds so great" i said but didn't exaggerate. He kissed my forehead.

Going to Vegas with Connor was something in my wildest dreams, really. God, Connor, I love you.

"You deserve the Best Boyfriend Award" I giggled.

--------------------
SO SORRY!!! it's a majOOOOr filler!!!! The best chapter will be x100090000037292984 BETTER(;

PLEASE VOTE:) Thank you:)