Chapter 42 Relief and Trouble.

Bethany's POV

I woke up in my bedroom. Great. It was a MONDAY. I dragged my feet out of the bed and into the washroom love owing at my bed head. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and did my make-up.

I changed into a baby pink skater skirt and a white t-shirt, to top it off I added a cream cardigan and brown boots. I braided my long hair for today.

I grabbed my bag and car key and went downstairs. I was running pretty late today and I just thought of eating from school today.

I drove to school and it sucks to realize that I didn't have any classes with Connor. WORST. MONDAY. EVER.

Boom. I arrived at school and walked into my first class. Trevor, Jenna and I sat together in the middle row. Jenna and I were literally paying no attention to class, of course, we had Science. I hate science. We were passing notes to each other and let the crusty old science teacher explain something we'll never understand.

Finally, the bell rang and we walked out of class. Jenna was so cute, to be honest. She was wearing a blue dress and a pink scarf over it along with a silver backpack. I could tell Trevor loved her a lot.

We made our way to the cafeteria and sat down. I looked around for Connor but he was no where to be seen.

"Beth?" Trevor said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him.
"Um, I'll- I have to go. See you around" I said as I and left the cafeteria.

I looked back to see Trevor and Jenna exchanging each other's food and taking pictures. So cute.

I roamed the halls to find Connor. God dammit where was he?

I found him. Score. He was taking to a bunch of boys and girls who were unfamiliar to me. The girls looked like cheerleaders.

I tapped his shoulder, "Connor!" I said.
"Hey!" He said and hugged me.
"She your girl?" A tall blonde boy asked.
"Yeah, she's mine" Connor said with a smile.
"We need to talk Con" I said to him.
"Oh okay, catch up later guys!" He said to them.

We interlocked his hand with mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked me with a worried face.
"Oh nothing, I just want to ask you something" I replied.

We walked out into the gardens hand in hand.

"So Connor, my parents- um they j- wanted to know if you want to come to go to Mexico with us!" I stuttered.
"Beth I'd love to!" He said.

Connors POV

She looked up at me with a serious face.

"Are you kidding?" She asked me.
"No why?" I asked her.

She looked as if a sigh of relief washed her face. "Just asking" she said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Thank you, I love you" she said.
"I love you much more baby girl"

We walked back inside. "Sucks that we don't have any classes together huh?" I asked her.
"I know. I want to be with you" she whined.
"Same. But hey, I watched the "Day With Connor" vlog to posted!" I said to cheer her up.
"Really? Did you like it?"
"I loved it" I said to her.

We were walking around as we had an hour of lunchtime. "Why were you so scared to ask me Beth?" I asked her.
"No it was just that-"

I cut her off by kissing her on the lips.

She smiled at me and hugged me. I rubbed her back and accidentally unhooked her bra.

"CONNOR!" She said in a harsh whisper.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Here come on let's get you to the bathroom."
"Connor! You have to cause trouble!" She grumbled.
"Just put your bag on." I laughed at her.
"Shut up you fool! It'll look so wrong if that happens." She replied.