Chapter 23 It is OFFICIAL!! World-Wide

Bethany's POV
We weren't that hungry and we decided to go for a jog. At least I felt better. Connor pestered me not to go but hey, what can a little jog do?

"Con, can you get ready fast? We need to go to my house and I need to change!"
"Hold it now Bethany!!"

He had been in there for like 20mins. What the hell was he doing there?

Finally he came out. He changed into his exercise-kit as I went into he bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't do my make-up and most of it was at home and I really didn't bother.

I didn't even change. I was in my pyjamas and con really didn't care so..

We arrived at my house after 15mins and I ran to the bathroom.

I washed my face and changed into a sports-bra and put a shirt over it (just imagine beth in sets rehearsal hehe) I wore my black pants and I went to the kitchen.

Connors POV

Wow. Dang my girlfriend looked hot.

"BETHHH" I said as I hugged her from behind.

She looked so perfect. Her hair in a pony-tail, no make-up refreshed bethany was just...

"Connnnnn" she said mocking me.

After all it has been like only 3 days since we started dating and I wondered when we could tell our parents. I really wasn't in the mood to drive all the way to Minnesota and Beth's parents were in GreenLand for like another month so yeah.

"Beth I'm hungry."
"Check out the fridge for food, simple as that con! Eat healthy though" (lmao💪)

I pulled out some Greek yogurt and grabbed a spoon.

Beth and I were sharing and within minutes it was done.

"Soooooo can we 'jog' now?" She asked.
"YAZ. Let's go!" I said following her.

Bethany's POV

Our jog lasted for about 30mins exploring areas we weren't really supposed to visit. It was kinda funny.

I walked towards my house and Connor pulled my hand twirling me.

"Conn" I said as I hugged him.
"Bethany. I LOVE YOU!"
"I love you too Con da Bon"

I let go as he smiled at me.

"Con I was thinking maybe we could FaceTime our parents and tell them that we are dating before making Cethany officially"
"Yes! I was thinking bout that!"

Connors POV

We called Beth's parents first.

"Hey mom! And dad!" She said "I have big news!"
"Ohh! What is it honey?" Said her mom
"I have a boy-friend" she said. Her voice cracked and made her mom and dad smile.
"I'm so happy for my baby!! Who is this guy?" Her dad said
"CONNOR!" She said as I walked toward the camera.
"Hey-low" I said

They seemed pleased. They kinda liked me too.

Bethany's POV

My parents were pleased and I was happy about that. Next stop-: Connors PARENTS!

I was a little scared and idk why. Connor came up to me and hugged me.

We did it.

"Hey Connor!" Said his sister Nicola.
"Where is mom and dad?" He asked
"Hey Connor!" Said his mom
"I have a girlfrand mom!" He said. I was laughing so loud at how he said that. Except only Connor could hear it.
"Ooh!" Said Nicola "Who is she?"
"Bethany!" I said
"HEYY!" She said breathless and I didn't know why.
"So proud of you con! We are happy!" Said his dad.

And it finally ended. I told my mum I will be staying at the O2L house until they come so I washed up and packed a bunch of clothes.

They boys would've already been home by now and before we went, we were ready. Cethany is world-wide. It is real. (ME! CETHANY IS REAL) I took a pictur with Connor and tweeted about it and posted it to my Instagram. Everyone was freaking out and said things like,

"Our lives are completed!"

Sweet. I smiled at Connor and we walked out of the house. I locked the door and walked with him.

When we arrived, all I wanted to do was stay with him. Except we had a bunch of homework with the missed day.

We did our homework together and slept.