Chapter 35 Fix Your Life

Bethanys POV
DRRRNGDRRRRNG. My phone rang. This early in the morning? Oh god. Wait a second. It's 8:15 am.

And then everything rang a bell. All the memories of yesterday.

DRRNGDRRRNG. Connor.

"Hey" I said in my morning voice.
"I'm at your door. Open quick" with that he hung up.

Luckily my parents left home early. Otherwise I'd be pampered with questions as to why my boyfriend is showing up at my house at 8:15 in the morning.

I went down the stairs and I was only wearing my pyjamas. But it was Connor so I don't really mind.

"CON!" I screamed as I opened the front door. I was happy to see this boy.
"Beth!" We hugged each other. "I'm sorry for pestering you to come Yesterday" he said

We walked in and I closed the door.

"Connor please. I don't want to talk about it but as much as that I do" I said.
"Same, Beth. But I need to talk to you because I want the England Tour to be fun-filled" he said.
"Yeah" i murmured.

I was happy he wanted to talk and take it cool. If otherwise, some other guy would have just thought that I'm cheating on him with my ex-boyfriend.

"I'm gonna hang out with you all day Beth" he said. I just smiled.

All of sudden, everything felt like, nothing happened. All the incidents from yesterday, no, nothing. But after all Bethany, things did happen and you can't let go of them. They are serious.

"But first we have to get breakfast and I have to get dinner. It's on me" I said before we could argue.
"NO WAY MOTA!" He screamed. "This is my date"
"Not cool Con, I shot gun first."

With that I threw the TV remote at him and he jumped on me.

"GET OFF ME YOU PERV!" I yelled
"It's on me" he whispered.

I rolled my eyes and just went to my room.

-------HALF AND HOUR LATER-------
9:30am.

Connors POV
"That was fun" I said as we walked into Bethany's house.
"What? Going to Taco Bell and buying food and you had to pay? Sure."
"Beth come on! I wanna enjoy today!"
"Me too" she said and kissed my cheek.

She was wearing some denim shorts and a crop top. Bethany's usuals.

She sat on the counter and I sat on the stool next to her. And we dug into our food.

"Bethany?" I asked.
"Yeah. We can talk" she said. "Did Kian upload a video?"
" I think so " I said to her.
"Come on let's go watch it"

She turned on her computer and watched the video.

"Hey guys! It's Keeners! And today I'm filming a different type of video on this channel. And before I start I just want to say, if you love somebody, don't let them go. Once you do, it hits you hard and you realize she was always the one. And this is a really hard decision I've made and I love all the five guys on this channel aka my brothers. And it's going to be my last video on this channel an-"

With that, Bethany closed her laptop. "Don't want to" she said.

She got off my lap and walked down.

"Connor?" She said, and I looked up to her."what would you do if you were in my position?" She asked.
"Well B, I'd cry and talk to you or have severe flashbacks and want to do something fun. But I'm your case, I'd just want to talk to somebody"
"Thanks. I love you"

She washed up everything.

"I thought of hanging out at the park and having lunch" I said, now that we had talked off everything.
"It's on me. That's even better and I won't change it" she said.
"I hate you in a good way Beth." I said to her.

I was wearing a V-Neck T Shirt and some jeans. Beth wore her same outfit and we walked out of the door.

We arrived at the park and it was like 10:45.

Bethanys POV
It was a beautiful park. Filled with flowers. It felt so nice to be at a place like this to get your mind off things.

"I'm vlogging this. Wanna join?" He asked
"YEESSS!" I said.

"Hey wassup it's Connor and my girlfriend Bethany!" he said
"Hey guys!"
"So right now we are at a park talking to a camera." He said.
"That was rude Connor!"

He continued vlogging as we walked around the park.

"I'm hungry!" I said.
"K then. But Bethany wait" I turned around to face him.
"Bethany will you be my girlfriend?"
"Connor, I'd love to!" I exclaimed. This was fun after all. No kisses in the morning because he said we'd start over. This was something I liked.

We kissed and Connor covered the lens of his camera.

"I loved that!" He said.
"Me too. At least it wasn't you showing up at my house at 1:00am to ask me out"

We both laughed at that memory.

We went to lunch at it was 5:00. Seriously?

"Connor I love you" I said.
"I love you more than you'd imagine babe."