Chapter 11 Cleaning Up and Smiles

Bethany's POV

I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up. and since school was barely over, Ava, Jenn and I decided to go costume shopping since the School's Halloween Party was day after tomorrow.

The Costume shop we went to had really revealing costumes. I wasn't up for showing so much skin.

Finally, after billions of hours searching, I found mine. It was a 'Lady Hunter' costume. It had a pair of shorts and a buttoned-up crop top. I could find my accessories. Ava and Jenn got matching costumes as Vampires and Witches. They were adorable. I was lucky to have friends who were exactly like me. Slay.

After Costume Shopping, we decided to go to Starbucks.

The three of us ordered Cotton Candy Frappes. They were so good.

Ava and Jenn dropped me at home while they went to the mall. They invited me too, but I really wasn't in the mood. It was Saturday and I wanted to do my homework and sleep. Wake up tomorrow and go shopping for accessories with a very special person.

I had homework today for Biology and then I'm done.

Connor's POV

I hadn't heard of Bethany after I was her super-hero. I really wanted to check on her, but after she rejected me as her date, I felt a little insy-winsy teeny-weeny bit embarrassed.

I don't even know who my date is. Or was supposed to be. I am so confused.

I decided to call Bethany. But it was 9:53pm. I would wake her up but I don't care. I had to check on her.

I called her and she picked up. YAY!

"Aye dude you woke me up, what?"

"Geez, called to check on you so, don't be so rude."

"Oh okay Connor I know what your upto K bye."

"Bye MacBarbieSon"

"I'm dying lol bye"

And with that we were done. I really wanted her to be my date. It was totally clear that she liked me and I liked her. I just wish if movies would come true.