Chapter 34 New Start

Bethanys POV
I had my dinner and decided to call Connor. But luckily, my parents didn't suspect ANYTHING. I felt like I was lucky but I'm losing trust.
Now call Connor.

"Con?" I whispered into my phone and closed the door.
"Beth!! Are you alright is your face bleeding?" He asked. I smiled.
"I'm alright it's ok, but what happened with Kian?"
"Well Kian, we...he, us, o2l is losing a member"

He sighed. What? Who was leaving? Losing a member? What?

"What?" I asked him
"Kian, the boys want him to leave" he said.

Connors POV
This is one of the hardest decisions I've made. Kian was a part of us. But I don't think I'll be able to understand that it's for the best.

"Oh god. Connor I feel like I'm to blame. You know when in those movies, it's so dramatic you wanna laugh your ass off, well that's my life right now. It fu- freaking hurts!" She screamed.

I felt like she was torn apart. I understood her every bit.

"Beth, don't blame yourself. They didn't even know he went to jail. Plus he has absolutely no idea of how it hurts when he is strangling my girlfriend."
I sighed again.

"Con" she said
"Beth, do you wanna start over?" I asked her "Forget about everything and just start over"
"I'd like that Connor" she said.
"Good. I'll pick you up at 8:00 AM tomorrow." I made it clear.

We were talking about the most random things ever.

"Con it's 2:00am!" She laughed
"Yeah I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you"
"Love you too byee"

She hung up. I was glad we had this conversation. I'm happy, well not exactly. 200%, it's tomorrow.