Chapter 53 One Year!

Bethany's POV

I woke up to realize that it was the 10th of September. And that was the day that marked one year of Cethany. It had been one year since Connor and I had officially started dating.

Oh! And the best part of everything is? I had moved in with Connor a few days ago. As in, we had moved into our own apartment. It was only about thirty minutes away from the o2l house which makes everything easier anyway.

Today was such an important day and I am so happy. I haven't really got anything planned but I did get Connor something he's been dying to buy but was too expensive. I realized that this would be perfect for him: it was the latest Canon camera.

I turned around so I was facing him and he was smiling at me. I gave him a small peck on the cheek. "It's been one year" I slurred.
"One year? For what?" He asked.

Please tell me he's joking. He couldn't have forgotten our anniversary right?
"Connor, it's our anniversary!"
"Anni- oh shit!" He said and sat up straight. "Babe, I'm so sorry" He sighed.
"You forgot our anniversary?!" I hissed at him.

A train of feelings ran through me. He forgot our anniversary. Our anniversary. He was so excited.
"You know what? Just forget it!" I said and pulled the covers off me.

I put on a shirt and Connor ran his fingers through his hair. Crying; that was the last thing I wanted to do. I jumped down from stair to stair. I wasn't sad or anything but I was disappointed in Connor.

I walked downstairs and quickly braided my hair. Before I picked up my cup, something caught my eye.

Our whole living room was decorated with a huge banner saying "ONE YEAR!" And confetti was all over the place. I looked behind to see Connor leaning against the couch.
"How can I forget Bethany?" He asked.

I smiled at him and ran towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kept his on my waist. "I love you so much" I whispered.

I pushed him so I was on top of him on the sofa. I had my knees at his sides and I kissed him. He started rubbing my hip bones and I pulled away to get some air. I smiled at him.
"Let's just see what I got you" he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He pulled out a small box from under the coffee table.
"God I could've found that" I laughed.
"But you didn't" he smiled and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. God knows how much he spent on this.
"It's beautiful Connor. I love it" I said as I put it on my finger.

I pulled him into a hug. "I love you so much" I said. He smiled and rested his chin on top of my head as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you"

I quickly pulled away and ran to the kitchen to pull out Connor's gift.
"Nice place" Connor laughed.

I settled the big gift on his lap as he tore open the wrappers. "Holy shit" he said and his eyes widened.
"Bethany" he looked at me.

He chuckled a little and I could tell he was happy. He jumped on me and hugged me. "Babe, you spent so much" he said.
"Connor, you spent about $600 on me and I can't spend $250 on you? Funny" I giggled. "So" I said and walked towards the kitchen to make tea and some waffles for us to eat. Connor would obviously make his coffee.
"Make some coffee for me also" I said and laughed after a while.
"Okay" he laughed along with me.

I poured the waffle mixture into the machine and closed it. After a while, Connor and I finished everything and sat down on the couch in the living room to drink out tea.
"What do you want to do today?" He asked and played with the ends of my hair.

I actually handy really planned out anything for our anniversary. I figured that Connor hadn't too because otherwise he would be taking me to an expensive hotel. All I wanted to do was stay at home all day and cuddle with Connor and watch movies. I didn't even realize that he was being serious until he was looking at me.

"How about we stay at home and cuddle?" I asked.
"Sounds amazing" he laughed along with me. I washed out cups and placed them inside the cupboard.

We walked up to our room. "Oh wait I forgot to lock the door" I laughed. Connor whined as I quickly locked the door and ran back to him.

I kissed his cheek and he closed the room door. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him.
"Uhm, how about Fifty Shades Of Grey?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

Fifty Shades Of Grey? Really?
"Are you crazy?" I looked at him and brought my laptop to the bed. I plugged it in to the charger and impatiently waited for an answer.
"Come on, it's not like we're 13!" He demanded. I sighed and agreed.

A different type of movie on such a special day would be kind of fun. Besides, we have to go to the o2l house later on. I laid my head on his chest and he stroked my hair.
"I love you" I said to him.
"I love you" he said and kissed the top of my head.

Connors POV.

"Connor wake up!" I heard my beautiful angel's voice speak.
"Why?" I whined.
"Because we have to go to the o2l house, babe, come on!" She demanded.

I opened my eyes to see Beth looking pretty as always. She was wearing this glowing white dress up to her knees and she had her make-up done perfectly.
"You look beautiful baby girl" I said to her and kissed her forehead. She smiled and spoke up. "Let me guess, the Cethany Fandom is surprised we haven't posted anything on Instagram yet" She laughed.
"Holy shit! I forgot to post something" I laughed.
"Same here. Connor go get dressed!" She complained.

I quickly took a shower an changed into a shirt and jeans. "Doesn't my boyfriend dress himself up!" She brightened up the mood. I smiled and grabbed my keys.

We drove to the o2l house and honestly I had to agree this day couldn't get any better. This was all I could've ever asked for. I even had to cancel reservations for dinner with Bethany but it would be even more special when she does something.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

CONNOR!!! OH MY GOD A BOOK!! HE'D BEEN WRITING A BOOK. HOLY SHITX