Chapter 59 Partying in Vegas!

Bethany's POV

"Connor is this dress too tight?" I asked him looking at myself in the mirror.

I turned around and looked at him as he put down his phone and his eyes travelled up and down my body. "So?" I asked him.
"Um, I think you should change it. Just put on some jeans and a shirt. You're done" he replied.

I rolled my eyes and shuffled through my suitcase for some jeans and a shirt. I finally found it. I put on my skinny black jeans matching Connor, who was wearing a white shirt and a flannel on top. I pulled out my dressy white top which had studs on the shoulder area.

I had already put on my makeup before which means I'll have to find my shoes now. I picked out my black heels. I yawned and put them on.
"Done?" I asked Connor.
"You look beautiful" he smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pulled my bag and we walked out of our stuffy room. I locked the door behind me and stuffed the key in my bag.

We had a taxi already waiting for us and we got into it. Connor punched in the address and within no time we were there. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

"Connor! You came!" squeaked a girl's voice. She had long blonde hair and a skinny posture. Overall, she look pretty.
"Wait! Connor, my man! Never expected you here" A guy said.
"Never did. Did you? Didn't leave you shits for good" Connor laughed.

Both the girl and the boy laughed with Connor. "Well!" the girl gestured towards me. "The famous Bethany Mota!" she laughed.
"Oh please. I've been through that" all of us laughed at my remark.
"Sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jess! And well he's my boyfriend, Josh" She smiled.

Josh. I remember that name from somewhere. I put that thought behind my head and focused on the rocking party.

They guided us towards the sitting area. The atmosphere smelled of vodka and cigarettes. I tightly held Connor's hand. He wouldn't be getting drunk in a place like this, nether would I.

"C'mon! Let's go dance!" I yelled to Connor over the blasting music.

I pulled him to the dance floor and swayed my hips to the beat. I face Connor and swayed my hips faster and faster. Connor had a good grip on my waist. He let me go and I twirled until I went back to him.

I took a few minutes to realize that we were the only ones who were dancing. Everyone else were looking at us and cheering. I turned myself so my back was facing him. My hands travelled down his body and when the track ended, Connor pulled me and kissed my forehead.

"Perfect Timing" I laughed.

Everyone was cheering at us and clapping.

We laughed and walked to the kitchen.
"Nice nice" Josh, the boy from earlier whistled.
"Thank you, Thank you!" I mimicked.
"Sure you both know how to rock the dance floor!" Jess said.
"Why thank you. You can do much better. Break a leg" I whispered and she smiled as she walked to the dance floor.

"I don't like Josh very much" was the first thing Connor said when I sipped my drink.
"Why he seems like a nice guy" I admitted.
"He's Kian's brother" Connor replied silently looking at me making me understand
"Wait, my Kian? He never told me he had a brother" I questioned.

Time was flying and I swear we came here five minutes ago.
"Yes Bethany. Your Kian. I know more about him than you" he spat.

Oh my goodness gracious! Of course. I said 'my Kian' when he isn't even mine anymore. Connor's gotten mad and it's all my fault. I snapped out o thoughts and I watched Connor thank Josh and leave the place.

I thanked him too and ran out of the place. Connor was almost a mile away from me. Surprisingly, no one was on the road. I thought Vegas was way more lively! Maybe because this was inside a lane.

I ran and just couldn't catch up to him. My heels were a nightmare.
"Connor! Just wait already!!" I yelled. He stopped and looked at me. I caught up to him.
"What's there to wait? You already explained." He said.

There we go! Connor thinks I still love Kian. "Connor! It just slipped. Sometimes you just lose it alright. You can't expect me to say all of the freaking right things every time!" I scoffed.

"Sure you do. You could have said that to me one and a half years ago. Why wait until now to tell me!" He yelled at me.
"You know what? You're marvelous. One thing Connor. Just one and you're ready to blow the whole thing off?" I laughed

"Now you can't say that. I haven't done anything to you. You're the fucking marvelous one." he spat.

I walked away ending the conversation. I felt cold and stopped a taxi as I reached the main road. I stopped myself from crying. Connor was just so childish. I told the driver the hotel and I paid him.

I got out of the taxi and unlocked our room door. I met a few fans on the way and took pictures with them. I locked the room door and changed into my pyjamas. I wiped the makeup off my face because it was all getting heavy on me and jumped on the bed.

But I know just one thing. I won't fall asleep until I have Connor here. He just couldn't hold it in for just this one time. I fell asleep slowly.

Hours later I felt someone's warmth next to me. Connor. My stomach did flips of electricity and butterflies erupted from the bottom of the stomach.
"Sorry" he whispered to me and kissed the back of my head.
"Just this time Connor. You couldn't hold back. Just this once" I whispered back.

I turned towards him. "Well my wise girlfriend once told me that sometimes you just lose it. I know that I can't live without her. I love her a lot and I want her to know that I'm so sorry" he said to me.
"God. I love you. I'm sorry too Connor" I said.

I don't even get how quickly Connor and I get over things, and I realize, we are in that judgemental relationship.

Connor fell asleep in my arms and I just didn't know how to tell him this. The reason I backed out on him was because, I had to think.

But I know just one thing:

I'm going to have a hard time telling Connor this.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

HEY GUYS IVE MISSED YALL❤️

ok, so first things first.

1) THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE BEFORE MY EXAMS START ON THE 10th of June SC ASIA TIME:)

2) I hope you like this chapter

3) I have a HUGE recommendation for you guys!!!!!!!!!!

my babe XzebracornX has a Zayn Malik fan fiction called "Caught In The Moment" it is by far one of the best books I've read and I think you guys should read it too:)

xoxo:)