Chapter 45 Is it?

Bethany's POV

"Hey baby" Connor said as he opened the door for me and I pecked his lips.

He got in the car and said, "I got you Starbucks!" He smiled.

I smiled at how thoughtful my boy can be and took a sip of my Cotton Candy Frappe. Connor continued staring at me; giving me weird looks. "What?"
"Is that all I get? A peck?" He questioned. "After everything? No call, we didn't talk to each other. Only a peck?" He continued.

Connor.

"Connor" I sighed and put down my frappe. "I'm sorry. I mean I have missed you- a lot, you know that. But I've been so busy with everything: youtube, studying and all the other shit. I'm sorry if I upset you Connor I swear"

I looked down and I pulled him into a hug. Obviously he hug me back and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I'm sorry baby" I said as I pulled his cheeks and kissed him for about 2 mins.

"I love you" he said making sure my eyes were on him when he said it.
"I love you" I smiled as he continued driving and we arrived at school.

Connor kept giving me small kisses on my nose as we arrived at school and had about 15 mins before school started; exams started.
"Bang the exams baby" Connor said to me.
"Bang?" I laughed.
"Yes baby" he said.

Connor was carried away by the whole idea of kissing my nose.

"Well then you can slay them." I laughed. "Connor I swear if you bite my nose I will kill you!" I said and I was serious.

With that, obviously he bit my nose.

"CONNOR!" I said as I hit his arm.

He laughed his butt off like the usual cow he is and stopped when he realized it actually hurt.

"Awe I'm sorry my little baby." He said trying to catch his breath and stroking my nose.
"It hurt" I fake cried and he pulled me to his chest. "I'm sorry Beth I didn't mean to" he said while running his fingers through my hair.

"It's time for us to head our separate ways my little baby" he said.

I hated it when he was being all cheesy with me. But a side of me liked it.

Connors POV

Beth squeezed my cheeks before kissing me and getting out of the car.

I waited nervously for our computers to switch on and so we can start our work. The hardest part of it was that our exams marks: Pass or Fail, our results would be in the second our final bell rings. That's hard.

Ding. There goes the first bell and our computers switched on. ON.

Our questions. They were hard and I was nervous. Very. I was sweating in an air conditioned room. Classic Connor.

"State the word equation for dynamite" (FAKE AF)

What the heck is that?! I don't remember learning that I swear.

I answered everything I know and in 5 mins, BOOM. The bell rang.

Our last bell.

Our computers switched off and I was waiting for our last test mark. I was nervous.

Our screen appeared and a red sign came on the screen. PASS.

I PASSED. I PASSED. I PASSED WJAKZNDBNSZJXJMDMDMXMXMXMZMXMZMSKWJSKSLSKDKXNW.

Oh my god. I did it.

We all walked out of our class and I jumped on to Bethany.

"PASS!!!!" I screamed.
"Connor" She sighed.

She didn't pass?

"Beth?" I asked.
"I PASSED CONNOR I WAS JUST REALLY PROUD OF YOU AS YOU SUCK" she laughed.
"Rude" I said as I poked her side. "Rude rude rude" I continued polio her sides and she bursted into a fit of giggles.
"No babe stop" she laughed.

Bethany's POV

Connor stopped and we walked towards o2l, Trevor and Jenna and Connor dragged Kian to where we were standing.

"Stay in school" I laughed to Trevor and Jenna.
"Yeah yeah. You'll be attending our Graduation in no time." Trevor smirked.

We bursted into a fit of laughter.

This seemed like a reunion.
----------------------------

GUYS 6K READS AND 332 VOTES AAAAAHHH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH I LOVE YOU BYE!!

Twitter: jalanixo
Instagram: jal.ani