Chapter 41 Days With Each Other

(CHAP 41 ALREADY WOW ILY YOU ALL😱😘🎈✨)

Bethany's POV

I woke up in my normal bedroom. No school but it was a Sunday. We have to catch up at school. I was gonna spend a day with Connor today. I'm actually really excited.

I checked my Instagram and Twitter and posted a selfie, "But first COFFEE☕️"

"@BethanyMota wow! Your up already Beth🙋?" Connor tweeted me.
"@ConnorFranta yes yes!! miss youu💕 lets get coffffeeee today okay?okay💫✨"
"@BethanyMota yaaaaas! Babe we're definitely doing that!"

I smiled and got changed into a some washed jeans and a purple t-shirt with a flower on it.

I went down for breakfast.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?" My father asked me.
"Oh I'm going out with Connor today!" I smiled.

He shook his head in happiness and sat down with my mom. I made my breakfast and sat down along with them.

"I've missed you guys!" I said to them.
"You know Beth, since the mid week holidays are coming, I thought of going on vacation a little to Mexico!" My mom said.

Mexico? I eyes opened wide at the thought of that. I mean, I'm half Mexican but with school and stuff.

"Come on Bethany! Connor can come too!" My father said
"Yeah, I can come but with school? I need to catch up Mom." I sighed.
"The notes and all are done for all of you. So, and y'all don't have exams for the next two terms! It's alright." My mother said
"Let's go to Mexico!" I smiled.

With that, I finished my food and took my bag and left the house.

"Hey Beth!" My mom called out
"Yeah?" I said as I turned back.
"Here's a spare key set for you. We might get a little late to come home tonight" she winked at me.

I smiled at how much my parents loved each other. My mom loves my dad, my dad loves my mom. This is adorable.

I have time to kill. A 15 minute drive to the o2l house.

JC opened the door for me.

"Hey Jayz!" I said to him. He laughed at my childhood ways. "Hey Bayz!"
"Is Connor upstairs?" I asked him still laughing.
"Yup!" He said to me as I smiled and walked towards Connor's room.

He was filming the "I Googled Myself" video thingy. Hmm.

I didn't want to disturb him but anyways.

"Hey Con" I said as I peeped into his room.

He looked at me and came walking towards me. "You came! Hey, I'm filming now. But-"

I attacked his lips with a kiss.

"But what?" I asked him.

He pulled me closer by the waist and said, "But your gonna stay here with me"

I smiled at him. "I'd be more than pleased"

The little things I adored about Connor was his beautiful smile and how he's always so tumblr.

"Your so cute" I flirted with him.
"Your so sweet" he said as he kissed my nose

I sat down on his bed as he continued filming.

"So Beth decided to pop in!" He said.
"That's me" I said
"And she's my bæ" Connor said as he looked at me.
"And you're mine"
"No. You're mine" he said to me and kissed me.

Connors POV

I loved it when we acted like a cute couple in front of the camera. The whole Cethany Fandom is going to go crazy.