Chapter 20 HELP?

Bethanys POV

I grabbed my phone and was killing it looking for Connor's number. I was shaking. I could feel it.

Please answer. Answer. Answer. He just dropped me home and he couldn't have gone far.

Finally.

"C-con? Please come to my h--house as fast as possible"
"What Bethany? Why?" He said
"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS PLEASE COME AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE CONNOR!!"

I said that out of breathe and was gonna explode.

After about 5mins. Of shivering and hearing loud noises, I crept into a corner and kept quiet. I was crying. And I heard the doorbell ring.

Connors POV

Beth was worried and I made my way to her house in almost like 5mins. I rang the doorbell and there she stood. Make-up running down her face. What happened to that happy little girlfriend?

"Beth?" I pulled her to a hug and she was shivering. I heard random noises but I just thought that they were noises from outside. Bethany was crying neither her head near my chest.

"Connor? There are weird noises from the kitchen. It's not stopping. I don't know I-I'm scared"
"Hey! It's gonna be alright!" I said holding her face together and wiping her tears "Come on!"

She walked with me as I turned the light on. There was nothing but fallen dishes and plates in the floor. How did this happen?

Bethanys POV

"Con I swear there's no wind outside and the windows aren't open. How?!"

It was so creepy. At least I was safe now and at least I had Connor's hand gripped to my hand tight.

"Hey Beth! It's gonna be alright ok? I'll just clean this up while you go clean yourself. Ok?"
"Thanks Con. But if you need help I'll be in the bathroom." I said. He just gave me a side smile and I walked away to the downstairs bathroom.

I removed the concealer eye shadow and mascara I had on and washed my face and went upstairs to shower.

After 15 whole minutes in the shower I changed into my pyjamas. I heard footsteps approaching and assumed they were Connor's.

"Bethany?" He said.
"I'm in here"

He walked to my room and just stared at me.

"What? Stop staring at me. It's kinda creepy con!"
"Nothing Bethany, I just don't want you to sleep here tonight." He said.
"You are expecting me to come to the o2l house with you?" I said.
"Yah."
"Am I gonna stay in a guest room or what? What the freakin hell Connor?"
"Beth, it's just tha-"
"You know what? I'll just come."

Wth? Did he think that I was a freaking baby? Well no. I'm 18 years old. I picked out some extra clothes for school tomorrow, my books and school bag and changed from my pyjamas to some sweatpants and a t-shirt.