Chapter 46 Graduation Day

2 WEEKS LATER

Bethany's POV

"No way!" I laughed along with everyone else: Connor and the rest of o2l , Jenna, Trevor, Rebecca and Kian.
"Yeah, and then he slid down and felt into the pool!" Kian continued.

All of us bursted into a fit of laughter. This was a reunion. After everyone fighting, almost on deathbeds, everything was in its perfect place.

"So, today's the big day huh?" Trevor said.
"Yeah, I can't believe we've come this far" Connor said.
"I know. I feel like, I was in kindergarten yesterday" Kian said.
"No" Jenna said and we started laughing at Kian.
"Sass. We work for the next years of our life. Wow. Incredible. Let's hope we'll be invited to the Trenna wedding!" Sam laughed.
"Shut up" Jenna and Trevor said at the same time.

I broke their laughter by speaking up.

"Come on let's take a picture" I said.

We got up and asked Trevor and Jenna to wait and take a group photo.

"This is so cute!" I smiled. "Seriously though. Everything's happened so fast. I'm crying" I said as I pushed my head into Connor's chest and fake cried.

Connor started laughing his butt off like he pig he usually is. I got up straight.

"Bethybaby" Kian teased.
"Shut up" I said.
"Seriously Beth" Ricky laughed.

Okay now I hate them. "Connor" I whined.
"Ignore these assholes Beth" Connor said and wrapped his arms around me.

We started laughing again about my childhood acts. We came to a restaurant for lunch. I had to be at the salon by 1:00. I looked at the time to see it was 12:52.

"Shit. I'm late" I said. "Guys I have to be at the salon now. Talk to y'all laters" I said and flipped my hair as I said "laters"

I heard someone come behind me.

"I'm coming with you" Connor said.
"Thanks" I said and kissed his cheek.

Connor's POV

We arrived at the salon and I looked at Beth getting the tips of her hair colored.

I messed around with my phone and took selfies. I went on Twitter and Instagram and stalked my Tumblr like the usual antisocial person I am. (me)

I looked at the time: 3:39pm.

Our graduation was at 5:00pm. Damn I have been killing time. It was actually fun to watch Bethany get her hair done. I'm such an amazing boyfriend.

"All done!" The lady said.
"Thank you" Beth said.

She paid and we walked out.

"Do you think it's too much?" She asked with an unsteady look on her face.
"Not really. If you weren't my girlfriend, I'd date you" I laughed.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yes" I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Okay now get in. It'll take us about 15mins to get you home and don't complain about Connor being a slow driver" I laughed and closed her door.

I was thinking about our relationship through the journey. Beth was singing to the lyrics of the songs on the radio and occasionally I jumped in but I was thinking.

How did we come so far in our relationship? I never though I'd be dating Bethany Noel Mota. I never thought I'd come so far in my life. I was so incredibly blessed to have a girl like Bethany in my life; as my girlfriend.

"We're here" I said to her.
"Okay then. See ya soon" she said and kissed my cheek.

She watched me leave.

Bethany's POV

I was wearing a black dress with blue rhinestones on it. It was a long glow dress. Our cloak was blue with a gold lining.

I'm literally really excited to see Connor.

I was goofing around and went inside the bathroom.

I washed the sweat off my body and wrapped a towel around myself, I did my make-up.

I changed into a black pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt.

My hair, I'd probably be straightening it and curling the ends of it.

I finished everything and took a picture and sent it to Connor.

"Dayum bæ" he replied.
"You look gorgeous"
"Thaaaanks Con" I replied.

I called him and we talked about the most random things to kill time while I was watching TV.

I hung up and got dressed at 4:35.

I did everything amazingly quick.

I got my dress on. I grabbed my cloak and went downstairs.

"There's our girl!" My dad said.
"I have high honors." I smiled and hugged him.

I loved my father. He's like my rock.
"Bethany" my mom said as she clapped her hands and hugged me.

I smiled and walked out that door. The parents had to be there by 5:30.

I was happy my mom didn't pour down a stream of tears. But if she did, I'll probably be happy.

I made my way to the o2l house Ricky opened the door this time.

Why doesn't Connor ever open it?

"Dayum Bethers!" He said.
"Thanks" I smiled and went up.

I peeped into Connor's room this time too to look at him struggling with his tie.

"Here let me help you" I said to him.

He turned around to look at me from head to toe.

"Mine" he said and kissed my lips.
"Yours" I said.
"Here let me fix your tie" I laughed.

I fixed it and we walked out into the garden; all of us.

Connor asked Ricky to take a picture.

He captioned it as "incredibly blessed to celebrate such an important day with this one"

I love him.

Connors POV

"...I've had such a great time here. Thank you all for being a part of it; Principal Smith" Beth finished.

"That's was nice" I said to her.
"Thanks babe" she smiled.

Raise your hats everyone, it's Graduation Day.

-----------------

I LOVED THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER YESSS!!

thanks for reading. love you!

here's my social media links so we can talk💋

T W I T T E R; jalanixo
I N S T A G R A M: jal.ani

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME

oh and guys I'll update once more before school!! thanks!!

xxxx