Chapter 51 Valentines Day? Tours?

Bethany's POV

It was almost 6:00pm here and Connor and I were watching a movie. To be honest I wasn't even paying attention to the movie.

See, now I've got a lot of things on my mind. I had my head on Connor's chest as I felt him stroke my hair. Connor had to go on a five day tour tomorrow along with the ret of o2l, Jenn, Lia and Shelby, which was basically all of their girlfriends. Trevor and Connor would be the only taken ones without their girlfriends.

And on top of that, my parents had to go on another stupid business trip to Miami and won't be back until- I don't know. I felt Connor flinch in his seat and I looked at him.

"Bethany, I know you're sad and worried about all of this but I don think you have to let it get to you so hard" Connor said trying to cheer me up.

The rest of o2l had gone to a nearby Arcade but Connor wanted to spend time with me.

"S-so you're not going to be here for Valentine's Day? Our first Valentine's together?" I stuttered.
"Beth" he sighed. "Please don't think I planned all of this"

Connor sat up straight and pulled me into a hug. "You know, I have to go babe, I have no choice. But if I did, you know what I'd pick" he said and groaned. "Hey how about we go up to my room and do something okay?" He looked at me and I nodded.

I didn't even want to ruin this whole thing for Connor. I honestly felt like a little baby now. Everything seems so perfect around Connor and I just can't be separated from him, but I didn't show it.

I jumped up from the sofa as Connor switched of the TV. He grabbed my hand as I mentally shook myself to get into the better mood for the love of God.

We walked up to Connor's room and I kicked off my slippers and sat on the bed next to Connor. I turned around so I was facing him.

He smiled at me and jumped on me. "Connor" I giggled as he tickled me.
"You better cheer up baby girl" Connor laughed along with me and continued to tickle me.
"Okay okay." I laughed and tried to catch my breath as he finally stopped.

I jumped up from the bed and so did Connor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Connor honestly have the best hugs. "Ugh, I love you so much" he groaned. I giggled and whispered "I love you"

We pulled away from our little hug and I still had my arms around his neck. He kept his hands on the either sides of my stomach as I spoke up. "Connor, I think I should go home now"

"Home? What? I thought you were staying here tonight!" He whined.
"Connor, you know I can't do that. My parents aren't at home and" I sighed.

I leaned into kiss him and he just walked away from me towards the window. Oh hell to the no is he walking away from me. "Connor!"

He really needed to stop changing his moods all of a sudden. Once he's being cute and then he's not. Fine, I get it, he's mad at me.

I hugged him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder. "I'm sorry babe, but you know I have no choice" I sighed.
"But it's my last night here, I want to spend it with you and only you. The boys said they're watching a movie downstairs at night but I want to be with you. Easy for them to say because they're going with their girlfriends" he whined.

I honestly felt terrible. "Connor" I said and kissed the part where his shoulder.
"Looking at the brighter side baby, Jenna's gonna be here" he said trying to make me stay.
"I'll agree to stay if you drive home with me to get clothes and take me to Starbucks and allow me to pay for everything we order." I said trying to make a deal with him.
"Fine." He groaned.