Chapter 9 Dates and Refusing

Bethany's POV

Oh god, time was going really fast. It was already 7:30 and didn't know what to wear. So then I quickly texted Connor.

"What should I wear? I don't even know where we are going. so yeah"

"A dress" he replied

I chose the most gorgeous black dress from Forever21 with silver earrings and black heels. I was good to go. Not yet, my make-up. Done!!

Then I heard a beep.

It was Connor.

"Hey gorgeous get in!" He said

I just smiled at him and broke the silence.

"So um, where are we going?" I asked him tempting to know.

"Put this on"

He handed me a black cloth to put on my eyes so I wouldn't see. What a cutie.

Connor's POV

Finally we arrived.

"You can take that off now!" I said with a smile.

"Woah, Connor if you think I'm gonna-"

"Crash here? Well your gonna come with me. No one will notice, I already got two tickets!"

"Aw! Con that's so sweet!" she said with the most beautiful, pleasing smiles a girl has given me.

We walked in handing out tickets and, she was amazed. I knew she was into these DIYs and stuff, so you know , typical, I wanted to charm her.

"This is amazing Connor, thank you so much. It means a lot!"

I smiled and she hugged me. Her hugs were the best. She was so sweet.

I really wanted to propose. I loved her. I think I was falling for Bethany Noel Mota even more now.