Chapter 21 At least we are together now

Connors POV

We got into the car and the rest of the ride was somewhat silent. I missed the fun Bethany. Gee, what was with her? I just tried to help her. But I really wasn't in the mood to fight and didn't wanna lose Bethany, when she gets mad at me.

After about 15mins we arrived. It was 9:00

Everyone, all the boys and Rebecca came out and screamed,

"CETHANY!!!"

Beth just looked at me and smiled.

She didn't say anything.

Bethany's POV

I've been thinking about what I had said. Was I crazy? He wanted to freaking help me and I just yell at him? Wow Bethany.

We walked to his room and I walked to the bathroom to change.

I wore my pyjamas and sat next to Connor who was messing with his pillow. I could tell he was upset.

"Con I'm sorry. I didn't mean to"
I said as I put my hand around him.
"It's ok"
"So I did hurt you huh? It's just that I don't even know what I was mad about. It's so creepy sometimes. I lose control of myself. Sorry connor."
"Beth, it's alright!" He said pulling me closer. At least he was fine now. He looked like that.

"Get changed, can we watch a movie?"
"Yeah okay!" He said with a smile; at least it wasn't fake.

He got changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. And sat next to me on the bed.

He pulled me close and I kissed his cheek.

We watched Finding Nemo and I was sleeping.

He pulled away and gave me a kiss on my forehead,
"I love you Bethany. It doesn't matter if I hurt you. I love you" he said. Awe. Must've thought I was fast asleep. Poor thing.
"I love you too con! That's the sweetest thing ever."
"Wait you were awake?"
"Yes bæ, I was" I smiled and he pulled me closer.

It felt so perfect. I felt so protected. Damn I love him. I've never felt this way about any guy.

Then BOOM a massive head ache.
--------------