Chapter 52 Together Again

Bethany's POV

Today was the day Connor and the guys were coming back from the tour.

Man, I must say five days did go fast. Connor and I have been talking a lot since he left. We've been talking hourly I guess.

Jenna and I had come to the airport to pick them up. They had booked a night flight and I knew the boys would be dead tired when they come back. Actually, the guys except Trevor and Connor were staying back for some reason. I was glad Connor decided to come back but even if he didn't-that's okay.

Also, Jenna and I have been hanging out a lot. I'm thankful for a friendship like ours.
"Here! It's them!" Jenna said as she squeezed my hand.

I smiled widely and walked towards them. I was glad there were no fans bombarding us. "Connor!" I said.

I jumped on him but not too high. I hugged him and he whispered. "I need to kiss you" I laughed as we walked with Trevor and Jenna hand in hand to our cab. We loaded their things as Connor handed me a bouquet of roses.

I gasped at the beautiful sight of this.
"Connor. Oh my gosh it's beautiful. Thank you so much" I said and kissed his cheek.
"I couldn't be with you for Valentine's Day. Our first one together." He said.

We got into the car and were already driving home. I was driving and I felt Trevor was sleeping with his head on Jenna's shoulder. They were honestly so cute together.
I yawned and Connor looked at me.
"What did you girls do today?" Connor asked grabbing my hand.
"We went out and I missed you" I whined.
"Still didn't get my kiss" Connor said.
"I'll give I to you when we get home. Connor can you drive?" I begged with my eyes.
"Fine" he said as I pulled over to the side of the road.

I quickly changed places with Connor as Jenna looked at us with a questioning look. It took her sometime to understand I guess. I intertwined my hand with Connor's. I've missed him so much.

We arrived at the o2l house and we were all tired as hell. "Trev come on get up!" Jenna said as she shook him. Connor and I unloaded all of the bags from the car and Connor took them inside. I sighed and told Jenna to move so I can help her.
"TREVOR!" I yelled followed by a little laugh along with Jenna.

Trevor looked up and rubbed his eyes.
"C'mon Trev we're home" Jenna smiled.

We walked in and Connor had already gone up and settled his things. I threw my bag onto the bed and rubbed my eyes.
"Go get changed and give me your clothes so I can wash them" I sighed to Connor.

It would be easier to do this now rather than depending on tomorrow.
"Thank you so much baby girl" he said and kissed my forehead.

I too all of Connor's clothes and piled them up as he went to the bathroom. I asked for Trevor's clothes too and emptied them into the washing machine.

When I went up, Connor had already changed and was on his phone. He quickly put it away and put his hands behind his head so his whole chest was showing. "Come quickly!" He whined.
"Wait Connor." I said and changed into my pajamas.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and came back to climb back into bed with Connor.
I pushed my lips into his and he quickly turned around to face me and kiss me back. I smiled as I kissed him slowly.

Connor wrapped his arms around my waist making me realize how fucking much I've missed his. We pulled away to get some air. "I love you" I whispered to him.

I cupped his face and dipped my head in so our foreheads were touching while talking to each other.
"I've missed you so much" he said. "I've missed your dimple" he said kissing my dimple. "I've missed your beautiful smile and your face. I've missed you more than anything, how your hair always smells so good and-"

I cut him off by kissing him harder. "I love you" Connor said to me. He had know idea about what he just said to me: how much it meant to me. I smiled and cupped his face holding our lips together.

I yawned and turned around so my back was facing him. "Goodnight" I whispered.
"I love to have you in my arms. Goodnight" he whispered.

I slowly switched off the lights and Connor moved my hair out of my neck and sucked on the skin. "Connor" I moaned his name.

He kissed the spot where he left a mark and kissed my shoulder. "Sleep" he whispered.

I pulled the blanket over us and dozed off.

Bethany's POV

I woke up tangled in Connor's arms facing him. I quickly moved out o his arms without waking up.
"Might as well wake me up" Connor whined.
"Sorry" I said and kissed the top of his head.
"I have to make breakfast this time huh?" I huffed.
"No it's okay. I can" Connor said willing to help as he got out of bed and he ran his fingers through his hair.
"Please. Like you know how to make anything" I giggled.

I jumped up and combed my hair. I put it into a ponytail and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked downstairs and Connor followed me with his hands on my waist.
"What the fuck happened here?" I yelled. The kitchen was in a total mess. The blender was on and there was something that smelled like flour all over the walls.

Connor started laughing like some maniac and I looked at him as if he was crazy. "What?" I asked.
"Did you just say fuck?" He asked.
"Connor" I whined and left my head on his chest.
"Aw my girlfriend is badass" he smiled.

"COME HERE!" I yelled to Trevor and Jenna as I already knew it was them who had made this mess.

They came chuckling.
"Did you guys do this?" I asked.

Connor leaned on the chair still laughing.
"What does it look like?" Trevor asked.
"Clean it up now!" I ordered them.
"Fine mom" Jenna laughed.

This caused them to start laughing again. Connor and Trevor were literally rolling in the floor laughing. I couldn't help but laugh along with them when Connor was happy.
"Okay shoot!" I laughed.

I prepared waffles and Connor made orange juice for us. I really felt like the four of us were this big happy family and no one could tear us apart.

We sat and took our places to eat. Connor kissed the top of my head as I took my phone our to take a picture.
"The casual family" i captioned it and tagged the three of them.

We were all happy.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚