Chapter 3 18

Bethany's POV

I can't believe it. I'll be 18 in an day. I'm so excited. The conversation I had with Connor the other day made me so so so happy. It was different. But just then. A sign of guilt came into my body, my secret. No one knew. Not even Ava or my parents or my sister Brittany.

I had to tell them someday. I had a boyfriend. Kian.

Kian Lawley. Connor's best friend.

Oh God Beth! What have you gotten yourself into. Shit. Maybe I'll just text Connor and tell him.

No. Then I'll just lose my friendship with Connor. Or I can break-up with Kian and hook up with Connor. OMG no. Kian will make my life terrible. It's just that, I love both of them, so so so much. But it's hard to choose.

Connor's POV

Yas. I took a selfie with Beth yesterday. It was so cute, she was hugging me. I was so glad that someone liked me; a girl. She was so perfect for me. It was almost like she was kissing me. Let me post it in my instagram and keep my fans from realising that I like her. "✌️ the best" I captioned it. And tagged bethanynoelm. I was so happy, I mean. I love her so much. It can't tell her that, I know she, she didn't have feelings for me.

Maybe she thought the same thing about me. Well, she saw wrong. HAH.

I texted her.

Hey babe

Hi

Saw my latest instagram profile picture? It's you and I!

Shit Connor, don't get flirty!! I said to myself

Bethany's POV

Oh God. No.

Take that down please! I replied

It's kay. No one is gonna see. Ttyl

OH MY HOLY SHIT CONNOR. I HATE YOU. I said to myself.

Kian will totally see this. And kill me

Here's the plan, avoid Connor tomorrow Beth! YASS