Chapter 56 Friends and Spilled Coffee!

Connors POV

"Yeah, and then he just threw the gun at me and I swear I broke my nose" I said and crossed my arms as Bethany and the rest of o2l bristled into a fit of laughter. "It's not funny!" I groaned like a four year old.

"Yes it is. Why would you scream 'jujube face' at him, dumbass?" Sam laughed like a mad cow and Bethany followed.
"I hate you guys" I groaned.
"Well. I don't know about you guys but I'm most definitely too much to hate" Bethany smirked at me.

I simply rolled my eyes because I wasn't falling for the chic now.
"We've missed you two and your make out sessions on the couch" Ricky said and pointed to the couch which reminded me of the day they caught Bethany and I making out on the day before the tour. I laughed at my dirty mind and looked at her.

"Okay. We've missed you too. That's the end of the conversation" Bethany demanded and walked away.

The boys and I started laughing like maniacs because she was so freaking cute.
"It was a joke babe" I smiled and pulled her by her arm.
"Don't joke with me Connor" she laughed back and rested her hands on my shoulders and leaned in to kiss me. "But I know you love it" I said as I kept my hands on her waist.

I looked into her big brown eyes and smiled. I smiled because I love her. She means the entire world to me. She just came into my life and put together all of the puzzle pieces. I love her so fucking much.

"Okay okay young ones, that's enough kissing for a day" Ricky laughed but seriously at the same time. I whined as he pulled us apart.

"I have to talk to my sister!" Sam demanded.

Bethany and I had confused looks on our face until Ricky spoke up again, "He means Connor. Idiots"

The two boys tugged on my arm and pulled me towards the door. I looked back to see Bethany with her arms crossed.
"Don't leave my baby" I laughed as I went towards Bethany and hugged her.

The boys and I along with Bethany bursted into a fit of laughter. It was only morning but our sense of humor made everything better.

We planned a few videos for o2l and even filmed some.
"Bye!" I laughed as we got into the car. "Hey, what about we do something before we go home?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Okay!" She said in glee "Let's got to Starbucks!"

Bethany's POV

Connor and I went to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. Half way through the drive, Connor decided to be all smart and drink his coffee while driving.
"Be careful with that" I warned him.

As soon as I said that, Connor was speeding and was running a red light.
"CONNOR!" I screamed "it's a red light!"

He lost control of the car and braked hard pouring his coffee all over me.
"Connor!" I whined.

He poured it all over my legs and for a TOTAL plus sign, I was wearing short shorts.
"Holy shit!" He said covering his face "I'm so sorry! I'll never do that again!"
"Just drive already!" I said annoyed.

I told him to be careful. But then a gain he never listens to me. I honestly hope he's learnt his lesson.

We arrived at home and Connor parked the car in the garage. I didn't hesitate to run to the bathroom and wash up my sticky legs. I wasn't bothered to put wash my body. Lazy for days. Way to go Bethany.

When I came back, Connor wasn't in the room. I pulled out one of his shirts and put it on with my long pyjama bottoms.

He came into the room with an ice pack.
"So much for a romantic day" he laughed as he handed over the ice pack to me.
"Yes. And I hate you so much for it!" I said trying to hold in my laughter.
"Aw baby doll. I'm so sorry" he said wrapping his arms around me.