Chapter 22 Hung-Over Reactions

Bethanys POV

A massive terrible huge head ache. I looked over to Connor who was dead asleep, I didn't wanna wake him up and didn't wanna go down knowing that Kian was gonna be there.

Where was Advil in this house? God damn it. I had to wake Connor.

"Connnnnnn" I whined "Where's the Advil?"
He woke up as if something killed a part of him.

"Eh?" He said I'm his morning voice. Awe
"Where's the Advil? I need some. I have a headache."
"I'll get it. It's in the bathroom" he said

He walked to the bathroom as if he was a zombie. It was funny to look at him like that. It seemed as if I was hung-over. But he was.

"Con this isn't Advil" I said as he handed something else to me.

"CON!" I yelled. Nothing. Was he dead?

I grabbed my phone and switched on the torch and pointed it straight to his eyes. He shot up staring at me.

"What the hell?"
"I. Need. Advil BÆ!! GET IT FOR ME!" I shouted as I threw a pillow on him.

I felt faintish. I fell on the bed and fell asleep.

Connors POV

I came out of the bathroom to see Beth totally hung-over. But why were we so hung-over? Mainly her because she seems dead.

"Beth?" I said softly
No answer.

I lightly shook her and she turned towards me.

I gave her the Advil and she reached to get water from her side of my bed. And then.

She fell off my bed, it was funny and I ended up dying laughing, not really knowing it hurt her.

"Ow Con" I reached for her hand trying to hold in my laugh.
I pulled her up and she reached for the water. Of course she fell. The light wasn't on. I walked up to the light with her torch and saw her head bleeding.

"Bethy your head is bleeding like crazy."
"Huh? It doesn't hurt,"
"Hold on I'll get you some ice"

I said as I walked towards the kitchen

Bethany's POV

My head was bleeding? I don't know. I felt so dizzy. Before I knew it, I was walking toward the bathroom throwing up. Connor came with the ice and dropped it as soon as he saw me vomiting. He came towards me and stroked my back. I was done. At least my headache was gone because of the Advil.

I opened the sink and just stood there.

"Beth you ok?"
I coughed and said yes.

"Go keep ice on your head I'll come"

I had the sweetest boyfriend ever.

I watched Connor clean everything up and felt like a total idiot making the boy clean.

Finally after 15mins my head stopped bleeding. And Connor came out. My head felt better now and I didn't feel dizzy or sick.

Connor sat next to me.

"You ok now?" He said as he put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and shook my head.

"K babe" he said. I laid down on the bed and before I knew it, I was. Asleep.

It was 12:00 and all of this happened in an hour.

I slept and so did connor. His arm wasn't around me and I bet he wanted me to have a nice sleep. That felt good in a way.