Chapter 48 Minnesota

Bethany's POV

"Beth wake up" Connor said as he tapped my shoulder.

I ignored him like I always do and continued as if I didn't hear a thing. "Please babe" he said. I continued ignoring him to hear what he was going to say. "Come on. I'm bored. I'll kiss your face and I made you coffee" He said.

I couldn't take it anymore as he was being extremely sweet. "Ugh I'm up" I said.
"FINALLY" he groaned.
"Shut up" I said taking a sip out of the coffee he made and it was pretty great.
"I love you Princess" he said and started stroking my hair.

I kissed his cheek and he pulled me into a hug and started kissing my face.
"Let me drink this" I laughed.

I drank my coffee as Connor switched on the tv. "The wedding is tomorrow . In like 48 hours" he sighed.

Connor's cousin, Grace's wedding was tomorrow. We were in Minnesota and thought of spending five days or so here. We were extremely tired as we arrived like two hours before. Later in the day, Connor had gotten into a fight with his mother and he probably wasn't looking forward to facing her. So right now, my job was to make him feel better with all my strength. Because I love him and he's my baby.

"Connor?" I said looking at him and untying my hair from the ponytail.
"Hm?" He said switching off the boring messed up TV.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"You"
"But you already have me, all to yourself. Let's talk okay?" I asked being the amazing girlfriend I was.
"Probably do but I don't want you to freak out. I never really planned any of this" he replied.
"Okay shoot" I said. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him. He rested his head on my shoulder before continuing.

"I called her after a long time and we close to almost 1 year of dating and asked her stuff."

Stuff? I won't be rude so I didn't laugh or anything.

"She said I was irresponsible and that i should know about stuff like that. So I probably freaked out too. She was going on and on about how I was the reason for the hate you were getting and stuff like that." He stopped.

No way.

"Hey! You are not the reason for my hate. I don't really give a shit. And Connor I'm fine with anything simple for our one year anniversary, really. We all know that I'm not into fancy stuff and you can talk to me about absolutely anything. I swear and promise I won't freak out. We will fix it with your mom okay?" I said and tilted his chin towards me.

Connors POV

"Thank you babe" I said and kissed her lips again and again as I never get sick of her amazing kisses. The little things I liked about my Bethany is that she was so affectionate and caring towards me. She's a big part of my life. I'm thankful for it.

She started stroking my hair and messed it up. "It's perfect" she said.
I blew her a kiss and pulled her onto my lap. "You are perfect" I said and kissed. I placed my hands on her hips and stared at her for a while.
"It's amazing what our lives are behind the camera" I said.
"Yeah" she said and I tugged a strand of hair behind her ear. I kissed her nose and she got off me.

"I probably think we should talk to your mom now. I can stay if you want." She said.
"No way. You are coming but now?" I grumbled. "Never mind. Let's just get this over-with"

She smiled and hugged me from behind. "Everything's gonna be fine okay? I promise" she said and I kissed her dimple.

I went to the bathroom first. I heard Beth talking on the phone to someone and she seemed disturbed. I walked out of the bathroom and she quickly hid her phone behind her and I acted as if I saw nothing. What was she up to? I was curious now and needed to know.