Chapter 54 Revenge.

(memories are in italics)

Bethany's POV

6:00pm, I currently have a boy: Connor, to be exact sleeping on my lap in the sofa. Connor had left home at around 8:00am and came back at around 3:00pm. I was surprised to know where he had been.

But that wasn't the only thing. He didn't come home as perfect as I thought he would. He came home with his lip cut and a huge bruise forming on his arm.

"What happened?" I asked my boyfriend as he came in through the door. "Your hand! Connor what is all of this?" I spat at him.

"Just got into a fight. Nothing serious" He said and walked towards the bathroom.

I followed him as he took off his shirt to see a huge scratch on his back.
"Nothing serious? Conn- Are you- We're you drinking?" I asked him sternly and raised an eyebrow.

"Just went out for a drink Bethany. I already told you, it's nothing. Stop making a big deal!" He yelled.

"Connor, I am not making a big deal! You need to tell me where you are going! You cannot just get drunk like that! What is wrong with you?" I yelled back.

Maybe I was making a big deal out of all of this. We have to learn to let go of minor matters like this, but this wasn't minor. Connor had to explain to me what was on his mind because he still didn't. He was sleeping now and I had to give him some space.

"I didn't fucking get drunk okay? Can you stop! I've had enough already!" Connor screamed at me and threw his hands up in the air.

I was in shock and at a loss of words.

"You better explain everything to me later. Make sure you do." I replied harshly and walked out of the bathroom.

I decided to stop the conversation from there itself because this was going out of hand. Connor needed me now. I had smelled alcohol while he was talking. I hated fighting with Connor. He seemed so perfect and put through everything but he wasn't.

The truth, I knew Connor would find it hard explaining what happened to him because, the person- I mean who did it, it was someone I knew.

I stopped thinking once Connor shifted in his place and stared at me. He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. He was going to throw up.

I rubbed his back as he threw up into the toilet. "There there" I said and rubbed his back.

He finally finished and brushed his teeth and used mouthwash. "Hey, how about you go and take a wash. I'll be up in a while" I smiled at him and quickly kissed his forehead.

I realized I had to finish everything and even clean up the toilet. It was the guest's toilet so we wouldn't want it to stink. I also had to hand-wash Connor's shirt. Once I finished everything, it was about 8:00pm. I locked the door and walked upstairs to find Connor on the bed. He had changed and looked so much better now.

"You okay?" I asked him and ran my fingers through my hair.
"Yeah" he smiled. I smiled back and stretched. I was dead tired and wanted to just jump in the bed but I couldn't cause I needed to clean up. I honestly smelled like poop. I turned to feh bathroom and Connor stopped me, "Oh and Beth?"

I looked at him, wanting him to go on. "Thank you for everything Bethany. I love you" he smiled. I sighed and walked towards him. I sat next to him and he looked confused.

I wrapped my arms around him and he left his head on my chest. "I'm here for you babe" I said and kissed the top of his head. We stayed like that for a while until Connor told me to get changed because I was tired.