Chapter 64 The Final Call

Connor's POV

Fast forward to three years of my relationship with Bethany. I felt like it was time. It was time to take it to the next level. I was ready for this.

This morning, i got up early and got dressed in a nice suit. I was going to her parents house to ask for their blessing first. I know it is a bit old school but hey, it's always for the best! Bethany had gotten up early to go to a meeting. Therefore I won't be meeting her till dinner later tonight.

I stood there shaking in front of the Mota's front door. As my finger pressed the doorbell, Brittney came through the gate.

"Connor! What a surprise!" she said as she opened the door for me.

As i took my seat, i took a small black box out of my pocket and opened it uncovering and beautiful diamond ring. Tammy's and Brittney's hands covered their mouths in an emotion which portrayed pure happiness and excitement. 

Her father stood up and gave me a hug. "I came here for your approval"

"You had it a long time ago" Tony replied.

I smiled and their generosity. I had already show it to my parents a few days ago. They were so happy.  

Tammy stood up and was crying tears of joy as she hugged me, "We are so happy it's you, Connor"

"I love her, i really do. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me" It sounded really cliche but it's true.

As Brittney hugged me, "This is great Connor. This is amazing. I'm really happy you two found each other."

Well that went well.

Now i couldn't wait to meet my girl herself.

Bethany's POV. 

I was out the whole day and when i came home I had to get dressed to go out with Connor. He had already left and great! I had only 45 minutes to get ready. It's been a while since Connor and I went out for dinner. I needed it and he needed it. Our relationship needed it

As I got out of the shower, humming to some song that has been stuck in my head all day. I did my makeup, each a flawless stroke and pulled out a bright red dress I've been wanting to wear for ages. Patched it up with a bright red lipstick.

As i arrived at the hotel, I saw Connor oddly fiddling with his fingers look out of the window. It was perfect. He had gotten us a table near the window. The night lights were breathtaking. As he saw me, he stood up and waved.

I walked over and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. We placed our orders.

"Connor this is really nice. We needed it" I said being honest.

"Yeah we really did" he smiled "How did your meeting go?"

"It went fine. Same as the others'

As time went by, we we talking about the silliest tings. My my, he's a keeper. I was getting lost in those beautiful eyes of his as we munched on our last bites.

"Bethany,"

"Yes?" I replied wiping my mouth with a the serviette.

"I've been waiting to ask you something for a few weeks now"

Oh my gosh. My heart leaped in excitement. He wasn't going to pop the question was he? I tried not to show the excitement in my eyes.

He got down on one knee pulling out a tiny black box revealing a beautiful diamond ring, the most beautiful one out there, as i stood up. "Bethany Noel Mota, will you marry me?"

Happiness filled my body. Sparks filling my body. My stomach twisting and turning.

I looked around me to see people watching and recording.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Was There ever any doubt?"

"I love you Bethany" He meant it.                                                                                                                                  "I love you Connor" and i meant it. "Till death do us apart"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------