Nerve - Part 1 (Bad Tour)

Sorry it's been a bit, No smut so to speak in part 1, in fact not much Michael either but it will be worth it 😘

My jaw dropped, I could not believe what I just saw. I walked to the back of the box suite where Wayne was now standing.

"Take me down there now..."

"I don't think that's such a good idea Miss. Y/N..."

"Wayne, I'm not asking..." I said quietly but sternly, Wayne shrugged and opened the door motioning for me to go first. "Bill, Y/N and I are headed down... be ready..." he spoke hesitantly into his radio as he followed behind me. "Y/N! HANG ON!" my friend Chris called running behind me finally catching up as we reached the elevator.

"based on your reaction I'm guessing that kiss was not supposed to happen?" he asked as the elevator doors closed, I just stared ahead, still fuming. "Ooohhh boy, when she's silent it is never a good sign" Chris half laughed, I could hear Wayne shift nervously beside me as the elevator approached the ground floor "Miss. Y/N, are you sure you would not rather wait in the suite, I can have Frank come up and talk to you?" the doors opened and I marched towards the backstage door, Wayne reached around me and knocked twice before radioing.

Bill opened the door "Mrs. Jackson" he nodded "Wheres Frank?" I asked pointedly "He's around the corner, near the costume change tent" he pointed.

I marched further backstage, Wayne, Chris, and now Bill hot on my heels. I turned the corner to find Frank having an animated conversation with Tatiana...

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT!" I yelled at her.

"You're just upset he chose me..." She smirked

"EXCUSE ME!?"

"You heard me, he hand picked me. A hundred girls and he picked ME!"

"HE HAND PICKED EVERYONE ON THAT STAGE... DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF!"

"Ladies! Enough!" Frank interjected

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANK, I WARNED YOU ABOUT HER AND YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD IT UNDER CONTROL! SHES DONE!" I stuck my finger to his chest

"You can't get rid of me that easy... the show needs me" Tatiana laughed

"LIKE HELL IT DOES, THERE'S A HUNDRED OTHER WOMEN WHO WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR PLACE AND REMAIN PROFESSIONAL!"

"MIKE WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! HE WANTS ME - I CAN SENSE IT" her voice began to sound desperate

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIES YOU'VE BEEN TELLING YOURSELF BUT JUST BECAUSE A MAN IS POLITE AND FRIENDLY TOWARDS YOU DOES NOT MEAN HE WANTS YOU!"

"Y/N..." Chris put his hand on my shoulder but I just shrugged it off and started to turn to leave

"you know, he's tired of you..."

I stopped in my tracks

"same story, different day. I heard it all through filming, all through rehearsal. Same thing every day 'Get the kids up, change diapers, get them breakfast...' he's an international superstar, do you really believe that's the kind of life he wants? To spend his free time looking after a gaggle of snotty nose kids..."

I turned and lunged but was caught by Wayne and Chris

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU LEAVE OUR KIDS OUT OF THIS! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT KIND OF LIFE HE WANTS!"

"HE'S GONNA GET TIRED OF YOU, MAYBE NOT TODAY BUT SOON ENOUGH AND WHEN HE DOES I'LL BE WAITING!"

I pulled against Wayne's arms, Chris moved so he was in front of me looking at me "Y/N she's not worth your energy"

"YEAH... THAT'S RIGHT, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE... BY THE END OF THIS LEG HE'LL BE CRAWLING IN MY BED AT NIGHT AND NOT YOURS"

"ENOUGH!" Everyone stopped, and turned, shocked to see Michael, still keeping up time and changing into his next outfit, I wondered how much of the spat he had heard "Frank, help her get her things and get her out of here, shes done." He said calmly. Tatiana's mouth dropped.

"but Mike, how will we find someone else by tomorrow night!?" Frank seemed shocked, pissing me off even more.

"I don't have time to discuss it now, we'll figure it out later..." he said calmly putting on the jacket for the next set.

Frank led Tatiana away, both looking somewhat dejected and small flanked by two security guards. "Y/N... I'm so..." Michael looked at me, his eyes sad "don't Michael..." I put a hand up. Both Chris and Wayne loosened their grip on me "I want to go back to the hotel..." I turned to Wayne "yes ma'am, the car is already waiting out back" he motioned for me to go ahead. As I walked away I turned to steal one more look at Michael. His hand rubbed his eyes and temples in an attempt to re center himself before returning onstage. I knew how much he hated being out of his zone and usually I did whatever I could to help him stay focused, tonight though, I was too hurt.

I climbed into the back of the car and buried my face in my jacket... then I sobbed...

*PHEW! How do we feel about this*