Bet - Part 6 (Mature Era)

My legs dangled over the edge of the small pool as I watched Michael float peacefully, the warm night air enveloped my skin. With darkness surrounding us he didn't have to sit away, fully clothed, in the shade or hide from the ever present worry of paparazzi, he was able to just be. I always figured this was why he was always such a night owl, because while the rest of the world was asleep he felt free to be 100% himself.

My thoughts were interrupted by Michael's hands on my thighs "are you going to come in?" he looked up at me sliding his hands to my waist. "I don't know, I'm just kind of enjoying sitting here..." I said looking at the twinkling lights of the shoreline way off in the distance. "I think you should join me" in saw a familiar spark of mischeif in his eyes
"... Michael..."
"the water is so warm and soothing..."
"Michael... don't..."
"don't what baby..." his arms slid around the back of my waist
"Michael... ahhhhh!!" I screamed as he pulled me into the pool with him. I returned to the surface and wiped the water from my eyes I could hear Michael laughing as he swam away from me "boy... you're gonna get it" I laughed shaking the hair out of my face.

In four strokes I was across the small pool standing in front of Michael "that was a dirty thing to do" I stuck my lower lip out just a bit. "maybe..." Michael smirked "but having you in here with me makes it much easier to do this" he grabbed my face and pulled me into a tender kiss... as he pulled away the pool water on both our faces left the faint taste of chlorine in my lips. "Ok, I forgive you" I kissed him once more "oh, you forgive me..." he laughed and pulled me with him towards the other end of the pool. He disappeared under the water and kissed my waist, his five o'clock shadow scratching and tickling my skin. I giggled and gently pushed him away, he popped back out of the water "hey!" he pulled my hips so I was pressed tight against his body "I wasn't done yet" he said reaching down and untying my swimsuit bottoms "MICHAEL!" I grabbed his hands "what..." he smiled "we're on a boat full of people!" I let go of his hands and grabbed the waist band of the swim trunks he was wearing "it's the middle of the night, we're anchored and everyone is asleep" he untied the other side and the bottoms floated off "there is always a captain in the wheelhouse" I kissed him "the wheelhouse can't see over here" he smirked "you're sneaky" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him before slowly lowering myself in the water and pulling his trunks off. He let out a low laugh as his erection sprang free and I retuned my lips to his.

Michael picked me up, his lips never leaving mine and walked towards the edge of the pool. The warm water parted around us as he walked, his hard cock pressing and shifting against my clit setting my insides on fire "Michael..." I moaned against his lips as he pressed me against the side of the pool. He searched my eyes "everything about you is bewitching... your eyes, your smile, your heart... and if I may say your gorgeous tits!" I laughed as he leaned down and kissed the top of my breasts. I grabbed the rail on the swim ladder and held myself up as he shifted and slowly entered me, letting out a soft moan as he gently pumped in and out. I gasped as he leaned in and bit my ear lobe surprisingly hard, the sudden sharp pain made my nipples grow instantly hard. Michael's lips turned up in a smile as he noticed "you like that baby" he growled "yes daddy" I whimpered. He stopped and smiled as his eyes grew dark "ooohhhh baby" his hands gripped tight on my ass as he pumped harder. "I want to try something..." he pulled out and turned me around "put you arms up here" he said grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the side of the pool "now, be a good girl and do as I say" "yes daddy" I sighed as he picked up my legs and pushed into me again, the mixed sensation of floating in the water and Michael plunging into me already had me close to the edge. He reached around and massaged me adding another element and pushing me over the edge, I bit down on my arm to keep from screaming "that's right baby, cum for Daddy" Michael grunted through clenched teeth. I felt him twitch inside of me and with one more powerful thrust he released, hissing through his pursed lips.

Gently he let go of my legs and they floated back down to the pool floor Michael's finger found my chin, turning my face up he kissed me gently "good job baby girl."

What do y'all think... how my first venture into a multi part go?