Welcome Home (Thad/Captain EO Era)

I softly closed the door to our room and looked around for Michael; I noticed the door to the patio open and looked outside. Michael was a picture of perfection sitting there, taking in the very last rays of sunlight with his eyes closed and his face turned toward the sky. He was wearing his blue checked pajama pants and a plain white undershirt, completely relaxed even with the uneven patches of his skin showing. I leaned my shoulder on the doorframe; this was my Michael, my beautiful, relaxed, imperfect Michael.

I walked up behind him quietly and wrapped my arms around his neck, Michael opened his eyes and lifted his head "hey" he smiled very relaxed "hey" I kissed him on the cheek "they finally settle down?" he asked referring to the boys, who had been out of their minds with excitement since we arrived earlier this morning. "mhm, they're both out like a light" I said straitening up and gently rubbing his shoulders. Michael sat up in the chair and wrapped his arm around my waist "come here" he said pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms tightly around me "you like it?" he asked nuzzling his face into my neck "it's better than I ever imagined it could be" I said putting my arm around his neck and running my fingers through his hair before leaning my head on his shoulder. "Why are you wearing my t-shirt" he laughed after a minute "didn't they get your boxes of clothes moved into our room?" "Yeah, but I like wearing your shirts" I smiled "I don't know why" he smiled and shook his head "because they smell like you, and I like it" I smiled at him.

"It's absolutely perfect..." I said looking out over the dimly lit pond and landscaping "I think so..." Michael almost whispered , out of the corner of my eye I noticed he was looking at me and not the scenery "your so corny" I laughed and playfully hit him "always baby" he laughed back "I love it" I leaned in to kiss him "can I tell you something?" he asked, his lips barely leaving mine "what" I smiled "I like it when you wear my shirts..." "yeah" I smiled my lips still against his "it's hot" he groaned.

Shifting I moved so I was sitting astride him and I pulled his face to mine deepening our kiss his hands slid up my bare thighs and under the t – shirt his thumbs twisted in the hem of my underwear. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it slowly over his head stopping while is still covered his eyes to kiss him before pulling it completely off and tossing it on the ground beside us. I ran my hands up and down his bare chest; he closed his eyes and let out a sigh. I watched his chest rise and fall with his breaths; leaning down kissed him softly and felt his heartbeat on my lips, Michael pulled my face back to his and kissed me hungrily "hey..." I said biting my lip and smiling at him "what" he grinned using his thumb to gently pulled my chin, releasing my lip. "We... have a brand new bedroom in a brand new house" I grinned devilishly Michael wrapped his arms around my waist, stood up, and carried me back into the house – his shirt still on the patio.

Gently, Michael laid me on the bed and climbed up on top of me and kissed me. His hands slid up under the shirt to my breasts; I let out an involuntary gasp as he rolled my nipples in his adept fingers leaving them erect and every nerve tingling. Running my hands down his sides to the waistband of his pajama pants, he groaned as I wrapped my hand around him and began to move it. At first slowly massaging then increasing speed; watching his face as he fought to control himself sent my arousal into overdrive I moved to take him in me "naw uh" he sighed turning me over and kissing the tops of my throbbing breasts. His lips worked their way down my body as his hands gripped my thighs gently pulling them further apart; as his lips passed my belly button a wave of pleasure coursed through my veins. He paused and hovered inches above me before moving down and kissing at the apex of my thighs. Now it was me fighting to control myself, feeling his breath hot on me I could not take it anymore "oh god, Michael baby, please" my breathing rapid and my fingers tangled in his hair. Michael looked up, his eyes met mine and I felt my breath catch; slowly he crawled on his arms back to my face where his lips met my hard with passion.

Tasting myself on his lips set my insides boiling; using his knee he pushed my legs apart and not even bothering to take his pajama pants completely off rammed himself into me. I let out a gasp as he filled me and started to move in and out, my hips met his and matched them. My moans grew louder as I climbed higher and higher "Michael, Michael... oh god I can't... oh god Michael" I said almost screaming "yeah baby. Come on, let go, oh god yes baby" Michael grunted between thrusts. I could not hold it anymore and I felt the pleasure flood my body, my fingers dug into his shoulder blades sending him over the edge "MICHAEL" I screamed as he released in me.

After a couple minutes he rolled off me, our bodies drenched in sweat "holy hell, that was amazing" I said between breaths "yeah" Michael agreed catching his breath. "I think I like you in this shirt..." he said playing with the collar of his shirt "oh my gosh... we did not even get all our clothes off!" I laughed , Michael started laughing as well "welcome home baby" he sighed "I love you Michael" I smiled and laid my head on his chest "I love you more" Michael replied pulling the blankets over us and turning off the lights before kissing me "welcome home" I whispered before drifting off to sleep.