Treelight (Dangerous Era)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all - I hope however you're spending the day it is a good one!

"here, you take Tru and I will get Sy and Jr." Michael whispered unbuckling Sy from his booster seat and picking him up. By some miracle despite the enormous amounts of sugar consumed all three boys had fallen fast asleep on the drive back from dinner with Michael's family. I made my way to the door, steadying Tru on my hip I fumbled for my keys "they're in my pocket" Michael whispered coming up behind me. He carried Sy in one arm and held the car seat in the other; I reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out the keys. Opening the door Michael walked quietly into the family room and set Jr. in his car seat by the couch and followed me upstairs still carrying Sy.

Michael lifted Tru into his bed and gently took off his shoes before pulling the covers over him and kissing his forehead switching places I climbed a couple steps up the ladder and kissed Tru as Michael kissed Sy; I clicked the nightlight on in the corner and gently closed the door behind me just as Michael reached the top of the stairs carrying Jr. car seat and all. We walked into the nursery where I gently lifted Jr. from his car seat and laid him in the crib, Michael grabbed the bolsters from the changing table and handed them to me "thank you baby" I whispered as I placed them on either side of Jr. Michael came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek, placing my hands on top of his I leaned back into his chest and we stood just looking at our son. "I'm gonna get some tea, do you want any?" Michael whispered releasing his hands from my hips "that sounds good honey" I replied. Michael kissed me softly on the forehead "I will be down in a second, I want to check on the boys once more" I whispered "ok sweetie" Michael kissed me once more before disappearing out the door and downstairs.

Michael was just turning the light off in the kitchen as I walked into the family room and sat down on the couch; Michael sat beside me and handed me a mug with tea "thank you baby" I said putting my hand on his thigh "your welcome" he replied setting his mug on the side table and kicking off his shoes. He leaned back and wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me close. Aside from the tree lights the room was dark and silent; Michael softly stroked his fingers up and down my arm as I rested my head on his chest. "Merry Christmas baby" I whispered before reaching up to kiss him "Merry Christmas" he replied in between kisses. Our kisses grew more passionate and Michael's touch became increasingly sensual, he brushed my hair away and began to kiss my neck, as he did this I began to unbutton his shirt and pull it off his shoulders.

Reaching under my shirt Michael un hooked my bra and cupped my sensitive breasts "mmmmhhhhhhhhh" I let out a quiet moan and Michael returned his lips to mine slipping his tongue past my lips and deep into my mouth meanwhile his hands easily pushed my jeans down from around my waist, unbuttoning his own pants he maneuvered himself on top of me. I let out a sigh as I felt his growing bulge press against me as we kissed; scooting down Michael began to suck my neck just beneath my jawline "hhhhhmmmmmmmm" I groaned, clenching my teeth together in an attempt to control myself. Grabbing his butt I pulled his body tight to mine and began to slowly grind as Michael returned his lips to mine bucking my hips up I began to grind harder and faster, Michael let out a deep moan "shhhhh" I whispered quickly pulling his lips to mine in an attempt to stifle the noise "we can't wake up the boys" I said between kisses.

By now I had soaked through my panties, slipping my fingers in the waist band I pushed his boxer briefs down before sliding out of my own panties and pulling his bare skin to mine, gently but sensually our hips moved together, Michael's kisses began to grow more and more urgent and I was throbbing just waiting for him. Spreading my legs I welcomed him into me, I gasped as he filled me and slowly began to slide in and out of me. Bracing one hand on the arm of the sofa his hips began to move faster as he penetrated me deeper. His breaths became short and fast and I could tell he was close, pulling his face closer to mine I whispered in his ear "you make me crazy, I need you now Michael, NOW" I said my voice raspy and my tone growing urgent "Michael" I pleaded in his ear, his hips moved faster in response "now Michael, now" I growled and with that he exploded into me. The sensation of him filling me pushed me over the edge as well and I covered my mouth to prevent myself from screaming as I came as well.

Exhausted Michael collapsed on top of me breathing heavily, we laid there for another 10 minutes before we finally separated. "I'm never going to be able to sit on this couch without feeling turned on again" I smiled, sitting up and pulling my jeans on best I could. Michael just laughed as he pulled his boxer briefs on and stood up "shall we go to bed?" he asked offering me his hand, I took it and stood up collecting the now messy blanket that had been on top of the couch and headed towards the stairs. "Did you forget something?" Michael whispered coming up behind me and pulling my body tight to his, in his hand was my completely soaked balled up panties, he dangled them in front of me and I grabbed for them "maybe I wanna keep these" he giggled racing up the stairs ahead of me. Smirking I shook my head and followed him into our room where he had already disappeared into the bathroom.

Walking to the dresser I pulled out a clean pair of panties and a t-shirt, put them on, tossed the dirty clothes into the hamper with the blanket and climbed into bed. 5 minutes later Michael slid into bed next to me and turned off the light; I settled into the perfect little crook that his body created around me and kissed him. "Merry Christmas Michael" I said as a yawn escaped my mouth "Merry Christmas baby girl" he replied, closing my eyes I inhaled his scent and drifted off to sleep.