Bet - Part 3 (Mature Era)

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower before walking back out to the bedroom and getting my robe from the closet. I stood in the closet for a minute eyeing the locked drawer that held my 'toys' ... "that's cheating" I heard Michael say behind me . I turned around to see him leaning on the door frame, smirking. "hmmmm... I think I'm the one making the rules in this game" I walked my fingers up his chest and pulled his face to mine.

I kissed him slowly but passionately before walking past him and back into the bathroom, I could hear his footsteps follow softly behind me. Doing my best to pretend not to notice him I slowly began to peel my black leggings off my body pausing once I got to my ankles. I slowly stood back up and lifted the loose flowing white shirt over my head. I stood there for a second before removing the lacey undergarments I had put on specifically for this. I held up the panties on one finger and glanced behind me to see Michael contently staring at me, tossing the panties back towards him I climbed in the shower and closed the glass door.

I let out a half intentional sigh as the hot water cascaded over me, I heard the shower door open and opened my eyes to see Michael step in and turn on the shower head on the opposite side of the shower. Without looking at me he started to soap up his hair, I watched the muscles in his chest and arms flex as he massaged his scalp rinsing the shampoo out. I was going to have to step up my game if I was going to win.

I turned on the hand held shower head and pulled it from its holder. Starting at my shoulders, letting the water flow down over my chest. I turned the shower head changing it to the massage setting and slid it further down my body, I began to moan as it pulsated against me. I heard Michael stop moving and knew that now I had his attention. I didn't even have to try and put on a show now as the waves of pleasure coursed through me.I leaned back against the shower wall and let out a high pitched moan, my hips and chest jerked in response to the pleasure radiating through my body, I could feel Michael's eyes on me.

Michael cleared his throat "having fun?" He asked trying to sound disinterested. I opened my eyes and looked at him, his body betrayed him "I am... you could be too, just gotta ask" I winked and turned the water off before stepping out of the shower.

I wrapped a large fluffy towel around my body and turned to see Michael emerge from the shower... "are you going to share the towel?" He asked dryly "this one?" I smiled dropping it to the floor around my feet. Michael sighed and took a couple steps forward, I put my finger up to stop him and slowly bent down to pick up the towel, purposely pushing my behind into his now full erection. I felt his energy change and his whole body tense "you shouldn't have done that" he growled grabbing my waist and flipping me around to face him. His hand gripped the back of my neck and pulled my face to his, he kissed me passionately as his body pushed mine towards the bathroom counter. 

Pushing me up on the counter he kissed my neck for a bit before moving down towards my breasts as his fingers deftly massaged me making me wetter with every pass. "You're such a tease..." he moaned, his lips barely leaving my skin. I sighed and dug my fingers into his shoulders pulling him closer to me "that's right baby girl, I want you wet because I'm going to fuck You until you can't see straight" his lips crashed into mine as he pushed my legs apart and pulled me to the edge of the counter before ramming into me.  I let out a yelp in shock as he filled me and began to pump in and out  I felt myself begin to tighten and my breathing becomes erratic "FUCK MICHAEL!!" I screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through my body leaving me shaking "that was incredible..." I panted "oh, I'm not done with you yet baby doll..." he said pulling me towards the bed...

Pushing me down on the bed he climbed on top of me and began sucking my neck right below my ear gently nibbling my earlobe "turn over" he whispered, slipping two fingers into me. "What..." I breathed, a smile on my lips because I had heard exactly what he said. "turn over. now." he growled removing his fingers and shoving them in my mouth. Without breaking eye contact I sucked his fingers, running my tongue between them. Michael let out a low laugh as he stood up, grabbing my legs he flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hips up so I was on my knees. he slammed into me again "baby girl, you feel so good" he rubbed my ass as he slid in and out slowly "is this what you wanted..." he growled reaching around and massaging me "Michael..." I moaned "you like that baby..." he said as he plowed into me "you're going to make me cum again..." "cum for me baby" he moaned giving my ass a quick smack before wrapping my hair around his hand and clutching it in his first sending me over the edge "YES!!" I screamed as I came again. Michael grunted as he continued to pump into me "FUCK BABY!" he yelled as I felt him release into me. He collapsed onto the bed beside me, breathing heavily. I laid my head on his chest and could hear his heart race. "So what do I get?" he laughed after a minute "I'm pretty sure I won" I laughed in response "and I want to go sailing on the Amalfi Coast" I smiled up at him. "Ok, I'm not admitting you won but the thought being alone with you on a yacht sure sounds quite appealing so I'll allow it"
"oh, you'll allow it" I giggled
"I'm starting to think I should be late more often... I mean if this is the outcome"
"don't test me Michael" I have him a playful glare.
"that's half the fun" he gave me a smirk before leaning down to kiss me.

Which era do y'all prefer, or are stories not assigned to an area better so that you can choose your own?