The Ride (Invincible Era)

The limo pulled to the curb in Times Square and came to a stop

"how long Wayne?" I asked

"the boss should be out in about five minutes, they just finished. Greg and the rest of the team are just getting the crowds under control before bringing him out"

"perfect" I smiled to myself raising the divider. Michael had been down here all morning for appearances and promoting the release of his new album. The last few weeks had been a whirlwind of activity and we had barely had any time together let alone any time alone. As such I had taken it upon myself to make time alone for us.

Screams erupted outside the car, I quickly moved seats so I was not immediately visible when security opened the door. Once door swung open the screams became deafening, after another minute Michael slid in and the door shut. He continued to look out the window and wave as the car pulled away, still not noticing me.

I cleared my throat, Michael jumped, "shit!.." I just laughed "hey baby, what are you doing here? and why are you sitting all the way over there?" he smiled and patted the seat next to him. I smiled and dropped the coat from my shoulders revealing nothing but a blue and black lace bustier "oh" he smiled "surprise" I smirked and slid down towards him "surprise indeed" he shifted in his seat, his pants already becoming visibly tighter and probably uncomfortable. I laughed and leaned in kissing softly below his ear "mhhhhhhm" he moaned a little "look what you've gone and done" he smiled, his pants straining to contain his nearly full erection. I laughed and continued kissing his neck.

Michael growled and turned his head so his lips met mine and let his hands wander over my body. He let out a frustrated grunt as he tried to free my breasts "how did you even manage to get tied into this by yourself" he laughed a little, still kissing my shoulder seductively "not without difficulty" I laughed undoing the eyelet hook and several ties, Michael pulled down the lace freeing my breasts and swiftly moving his mouth to them. 

I fought his pants down freeing his erection, I never tried of seeing him so aroused by me. Pre-cum beaded at the tip, leaning down I gently licked it off. Michael shuddered and unbuttoned a few buttons at the bottom of his shirt to move it out of the way "fuck baby" he moaned as I sucked him just enough to get him wet.

** Michael's POV **

My mind went numb as she moved down once more taking me all the way in her mouth, she moaned as she slowly came back up. I twitched in response to the vibrations, closing my eyes I leaned my head back in attempt to keep myself from coming undone.

Y/N sat up returning her lips to mine, still moving her hand up and down the length of my throbbing cock. She gently bit my lip as she pulled away. She stared into my eyes for a minute before smiling and turning around, I gently slid the delicate black lace panties to the side as she lowered herself onto me. Slowly she began to bounce, the feeling of her warmth wrapping around me, sliding in and out, set every nerve in my body on fire. The limo bounced over a pothole pushing me deep inside of her, it was almost too much to bear.

I reached around and slid my hand into her panties touching with increasing need, she let out a whimper that I was all too familiar with. I smiled knowing she was close resting my hands on her beautiful ass I helped support her as her bouncing slowed and her walls tightened around me. I lifted her a couple more times as I felt my pulse quicken and a familiar heat grow in the pit of my stomach...

** Y/N POV **

My legs shook as I came down, Michael continued to pump into me, breathing heavily through clenched teeth. I felt his hips tense and with one last thrust he released, filling me, his hands gently massaged my hips and lower back. "That was the best surprise I've had in a long time" Michael sat up and whispered lowley in my ear.

I slid into the seat and reached for my coat as Michael struggled to re button his pants. leaning over he kissed my neck and giggled as the car came to a stop outside the hotel. There was a knock on the window, Michael looked over to make sure I had been able to get the coat back on all the way. I nodded and Michael opened the door, stepping out he turned back around, flashed a gorgeous smile, and offered me his hand.