This Will Do Nicely (HIStory Era)

"Yes, I think this will do nicely" I looked the negligee over "I'm sure it will go over very well" I looked up at my assistant Jenna and we both laughed. "Remind me what the occasion is again?" She asked "nothing special" I looked at a sheer nightgown on the next rack over "Michael is getting ready to go on tour and has seemed a bit stressed" I draped the night gown over my arm with to bodysuit. "He always gets in a little funk right before he leaves though - he just needs a little help to snap out of it" I gave Jenna a smirk as she took the outfits and headed to the counter to pay.

—————————————————————————

11:23pm - the numbers on the clock ticked forward. I yawned and took one last look in the mirror at my hair and makeup, I pulled the outfit from the black bag and slowly slipped it on, careful not to disturb anything. Butterflies fluttered about inside me with excitement and anticipation. For all the times he gave me such sweet and thoughtful surprises I loved the chance to surprise him.

"Oh" Michael stopped in the door. Still lost in my own thoughts his voice snapped my attention back. I popped my hip to the side stretching my bare leg out watching as his eyes followed down the length of it and came to a stop at the black stiletto before shooting back up to my eyes.
"What's this..?" He set his jacket on the dresser and softly shut the door behind him. A sly grin came across his lips as he sauntered towards me. He walked in a circle around me, admiring. I shifted my weight to the other hip as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck "I like this..." he ran his hands over the lace bodysuit I was wearing "I thought you might." His hand slipped down between my thighs, I let out a soft moan. "Come here" he pulled me gently towards the bed, he laid down. I reached to begin undoing his pants "naw uh" he pulled my leg over him so I straddled him and pulled me up towards his face by my knees.

"Up" he pushed my butt so that I straddled his face. His tongue softly circled me, gently passing over my clit, I let out a moan. Michael let out a soft laugh and gripped my hips pulling me tighter to his face. My hands gripped the headboard. My head fell back as he softly sucked and his tongue explored me.

"Michael" his tongue teased at the entrance before plunging into me, I let out a heavy sigh. "Mhhhhm" He laughed against me before pushing my hips up and flipping me over onto my back. His eyes sparkled and a mischievous grin spread across his face, "this was a pleasant surprise" "I thought you might like it" I winked. He sat up and pulled his belt off.

"Do you want to keep this?" He asked pointing at the lace bodysuit "what do you mean?" "I mean how much do you care about this little number" he motioned at the bodysuit again. "I don't know Michael... I don't have any emotional attachment to it or anything..." "good." He reached up at the bust and ripped it down the middle "MICHAEL" I gasped, laughing. "Hey, I asked..." he smirked as he got undressed.

He climbed back on the bed, grabbing behind my knees he pulled my hips to his. I surrender to my desire and pulled him closer to me. Wrapping my legs around his waist I gently held is face in my hands and kissed him with increasing passion. His arms framed my face as his fingers tangled in my hair and pulled back exposing my neck. He gently bit and a sigh escaped my lips. I pushed him over onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

My breasts brushed on his chest as I gently rocked back and forth. I watched his chest rise and fall deeply, his hands gently caressed my face, my arms, my breasts. Both quickly lost in the hypnotic rhythm our bodies always fell into the outside world slipped away and it was only Michael and I. His eyes locked with mine as his hands gripped my legs, his hips thrust up and I came around him as he released.

Meting down on his chest I listened to his heartbeat as he softly stroked my hair. "How was your day love?" He asked softly "fine, better now that you're home" "I was just down in LA for the day" he giggled "didn't mean I didn't miss you" I kissed his chest. Quiet moments like this, where we were just a normal couple were what I lived for. When it was just us and nothing else in the world.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked still tracing his fingertips up and down my spine. "Nothing, just enjoying the afterglow" I smiled and looked up at him with my chin on his chest. Michael just smiled and laid his head back on the pillow "I love you" he said with a relaxed sigh "I love you mo..." before I could even finish I heard his soft snores. I rolled off him but let my head remain on his chest listening until the sound of him gently inhaling and exhaling lulled me to sleep.