Dilemma (Victory Era)

Warning: This story may not be everyone's cup of tea, just wanted to test it out.
Contains: anal sex

The Dilemma

I watched contentedly as Michael climbed out of the pool, the water pulling his shorts tight to his body giving everyone an un intentional view. It did not escape me that several other ladies there also drank in the view. He grinned as he ran over to me "you sure you don't want to come in?" "Unless you're headed to the jacuzzi, I'll pass" I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me.

Water sprinkled on me as he sat down in the pool chaise next to me, I swiped it off and watched as he took a sip of his drink and continued his conversation with his brother. "I want to move This Place Hotel further down in the set list for the rest of the shows" "Mike, you can't just go changing things like this... it takes time to do that and we leave again in 2 days" "I know how it works" Michael shot back, my breath caught as he brought the glass to his lips again and took another drink. The way his fingers wrapped around the glass became the focus of my eyes as the conversation continued beside me. "You know, you seem to have forgotten where you came from - now you're such a prima Donna. Staying in separate hotels, riding is separate cars..." "I stay in separate hotels because I have no desire to be around your extra curricular activit..." "KEEP you're voice down" "... your extra curricular activities. Groupies shuffling in and out of your rooms several times a night sometimes just to move to someone else's. It's disgusting" Michael hissed through his teeth. His hand gripped the glass tighter causing some of the condensation to run down his hand following the plateaus created by the veins that arose from it. I bit my lip. "You think you're so much better than us Mike... Little Mikey who never strays... you're no better than us. Your faults just lay somewhere else..." his brother stormed off.

He threw back the rest of his drink, my eyes followed his hand as it returned the empty glass to the table. "Let's go. These boys are working my last nerve" he handed me a towel and offered me his hand.

"These fools won't listen to a think I say" he threw his swim trunks to the side and stepped in the shower "they think they all know so much better than me... then tell me why they all are in constant need of money and need me involved in all of their projects! Family this, family that. We're your blood, family helps each other. If they're so smart why do they always need my help." I sat on the edge of the tub and listened to him rant. "Once this Tour over... I'm done... if they want to live in the past, let them!" He wrapped a towel around his waist. "If they would grow up and stop messing around, maybe they would find a little more success... and maybe they would find that it's a lot more satisfying to be with one..." his fingers traced gently down my arm "woman... than 20 girls." He leaned down and kissed me.

Michael gently cupped my face and pulled me up. I stood in front of him as he slid my swimsuit down my body, kneeling down and softly licking me and sliding his fingers in as I stepped out of the swimsuit. Pulling him back up to me I kissed him as his fingers continued moving in and out of me. My fingers unwrapped the towel from his waist and dropping it to the floor. Slowly sliding his fingers once more he curled them forward and massaged my g spot. He pulled his fingers out and quickly disappeared into the bedroom "SHIT!" A drawer slammed and Michael yelled, I walked in to find him pinching the bridge of his nose, his beautiful cock still at full attention.

"What?" I softly sucked on his neck letting my fingers gently graze his manhood "no, stop, we're out of condoms. I'll have to send for more but it will be a while before they get here and I want to be inside you." I turned and faced him gently running his length up and down my wet pussy.

He kept his arms stiffly at his side.

Slowly I turned around and bent over the nightstand guiding his soaked dick to my asshole. "Y/N" he took a deep breath "are you sure?" I pushed myself back against him in response and felt myself slowly open around his head. Michael let out a gasp but remained still letting me guide the situation. I pushed back further letting him deeper - enjoying the tight fullness of him in my ass. Leaning forward I pushed back again, faster this time. He let out a high pitched moan. "Now fuck me Michael..." 

He began slowly sliding in and out of me, only allowing himself about half way in. A moan escaped his mouth with every pump as I slipped my fingers inside myself and began to play with my clit "I said fuck me Michael" I moaned louder rubbing my clit faster as he plunged deeper into me. "Is this what you want?" He growled "me fucking your ass" "oh, yes" "your beautiful, tight ass" "yes Michael!"

Our voices became a loud and incoherent mixture of moans and grunts as he pumped faster electrifying me. My moans began to climb higher as I neared orgasm. Michael wrapped my hair around his fist and pulled my head back, leaning down he kissed me, I let out a high pitched moan into his mouth as I came, soaking my own fingers . I pulled them away and gripped the nightstand as my legs shook. Michael gripped my hips and held me up as he grunted "uh" water from his hair dripped on my back... "uh" I could feel his hands begin to shake... "uh" the pitch of his grunts grew higher... "AAOOOW" he came, his hot cum burning in the best way as it filled me.

His hands dropped to the night stand heavily, shaking its contents as he recovered "y/n... y/n... where did that even come from" "are you saying you didn't like it?" I smirked to myself "that is absolutely NOT what I am saying" he let out a small laugh and smacked my ass, still breathing heavily as he stood up. I stood and turned to face him, he still looked confused; happy, but confused. Stroking his cheek with my thumb I leaned in to kiss him "we should probably go clean up before we go to dinner" he looked in my eyes and nodded "maybe a bath?" "ok" he smiled and let out a giggle "ok."