The Dance (BOTDF Era)

I restarted the track and walked back to the center of the floor in the studio at Neverland. As the song started I launched into the choreography, about halfway through my foot caught on the ground and tripped me "FUCK!" I brought my hands to my face and slowly pulled them down. I re-started the track and went again, catching my foot in the same spot again "DAMMIT!" I screamed, stomping around the floor.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Michael leaning on the doorframe, smiling. "WHAT" I snapped, Michael laughed and put his hands up "you're forcing it" he said dropping his arms and walking towards me
"MICHAEL, IT'S NOT JUST NATURAL FOR ME!"
"It is though..." he said calmly walking towards me
"what the hell are you talking about?" I asked, still agitated
he walked past me slowly and re started the track "go" he said. I started to dance again, this time I made it almost all the way through before missing step "THIS, THIS IS WHY I SAY NO CHOREOGRAPHY!" I yelled in frustration.
"you're thinking too much about it... just feel, clear your head and feel..." he walked up behind me as the music started again.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, Michael snapped his fingers on time and I started to dance, within seconds I made a wrong turn "fuck it" I threw my hands up and walked towards the door "no, wait" Michael laughed a little and chased after me, grabbing the back of my shirt that I had tied up into a crop top "come back here" he said gently pulling me back to the center of the floor.

He stood closely behind me and put his hands on my hips. Gently he started to sway my hips with his hands "just feel" he said quietly in my ear. He pulled me closer and started to sway with me, counting softly in my ear. "Move your hips like this..." he shifted my hips "my hips don't do that Michael" I sighed in frustration
"oh yes they do..." I could see his eyes fixed on my hips in the mirrors "I've seen it..."
"when have you seen it" I scoffed
"you know exactly when..." his eyes darkened as he made eye contact with me in the mirror
"Michael." I cocked an eyebrow at him
"I didn't bring it up, you did, I just said I'd seen it" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and restarted the track, with Michaels hands on my hips gently guiding me I started to focus more on the feeling of his touch than what my next step was. I started to loosen up and get out of my own head.

I was snapped out of my trance by the sound of clapping, I looked in the mirror to see Michael standing about 10 feet behind me clapping. he must have let go and stepped back at some point "see... you just did it perfectly" he smiled.

The next track on the CD started to play "come dance with me?" I reached me hands out towards him, he smirked and walked towards me as he pulled his hair into a low pony tail, taking my hand he spun me grabbing my other hand to stop me. He fell seamlessly into some sort of salsa hybrid, with him leading I never had any problem dancing.

My hips fell in sync with him, he pulled my hips tight to his as I dipped my torso back. Slowly he bent over and kissed my collar bone before pulling me back up to meet his lips, he kissed me breifly before spinning me around so I was facing away from him. He pressed tight to me and rolled his whole body against mine, pushing my hair to the side he kissed my neck.

I reached my hands up to run my fingers through his hair as we continued to dance, I could feel him growing as he rolled his hips with mine.

Turning to face him I wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling him close I buried my face in the crook of his neck. "See, you're a fantastic dancer" he said, his voice dripped with lust "only when you're in charge" I panted,  digging my nails into the back of his neck. With that he picked me up and started carrying me towards the wall of mirrors.

Pinning me to the wall he set me down and ripped the spandex dance shorts from my body before undoing his own pants and dropping them to the floor.

He knelt down in front of me running his hands down the length of my legs. Picking up one of my legs and draping it over his shoulder he smiled up at me before leaning in and flattening his tongue over my clit. He began to suck as his tongue explored every fold. My legs were already starting to shake as he playfully moved his tongue in and out "Michael..." I could barely get the words out "not yet, I don't want you to cum yet" he ordered, his mouth still so close to me I could feel the vibrations of his words on my core.

Wiping his mouth on the shoulder of his shirt he stood and picked me up again. He pressed me against the mirrors, using his body to hold me there and began to kiss my neck, leaving his mark along the way. This was not what I had in mind this morning when I had told him I needed to spend the day in the dance studio rehearsing.

He dug his fingers into my thighs, almost enough to hurt, as he thrust himself in me. I let out a moan that echoed in the empty studio "fffuuucckk, you feel good" he groaned continuing to thrust into me. Pulling his face up to meet mine I kissed him, our tongues now dancing. His hand moved to my clit and his long finger started to circle pushing me closer to the edge "I can't... I" I moaned, "now baby, cum for me now" Michael ordered, and I did. The orgasm ripping through my body leaving every nerve on fire.

With one more powerful thrust Michael found his release as well "sshhiitt" he moaned as he filled me.

Gently he set me down and we slowly sank to the floor. "I kind of liked those shorts..." I said staring at my torn shorts laying a couple feet away. Michael let out a hearty laugh "I'll buy you more... in fact I'll get you a couple extras... just in case" he winked and slapped my butt before kissing me again.