Something's Come Up (Late Dangerous Era)

I yawned as I shut the door to our bedroom and wander over to the bed. It had been a quiet day alone at home but that was ok, I enjoyed the solitude sometimes. Climbing into bed I grab my notepad of the bedside table and started brainstorming.

The phone rings, startling me, I drop the notepad in my lap and reach for the phone on Michael's nightstand...

"hello?"

"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday dear Y/N, happy birthday to you" Michael's voice sang over the phone

I laughed to myself and covered my face with my free hand as I fell back on the pillow

"I thought I wasn't going to get to talk to you tonight since you had a late meeting..."

"you really thought I wasn't going to call on your birthday!? Come on now, I'm a little disappointed you think that of me..."

"It's not a bad thing baby... I just know you had a full day today. I would not have held it against you if you didn't call"

"I don't think thats true..." Michael laughs, I smirk to myself knowing he was right. Deep down I would have been disappointed if he didn't call.

"ok smarty pants, so how did you manage to get out of that late meeting?"

"I just said something came up... rescheduled to Friday morning before I fly home"

"and that worked?" I ask suprised

"well... they need me there for the meeting so no me, no meeting. Besides... when I'm thinking about missing you something usually comes up"

"MICHAEL!" I laugh at his brazenness, Michael just giggled on the other end of the line.

"do did you do anything fun for your birthday?"

"well I wanted to do you but that's going to have to wait I guess..."

Michael laughs "I mean you still could... in theory..."

"What are you suggesting sir..." I sat up again

"I'm suggesting that I get to make you cum without laying a finger on you..." his voice lowered

I pressed my thighs together in anticipation.

"I know you're already dripping... I can tell by your breathing..."

"That's not fair Michael..." my fingers found their way down between my thighs, he was right of course.

"what's not fair is that I've been hard since about 10 seconds after you answered the phone and I'm 3,000 miles away from you... now, are you gonna be a good girl so that we can both feel better?"

"mhm" I choke out

"that's my girl" he grunted "now tell me what panties you're soaking for me"

"black... silk..."

"mmmmmh... I can just imagine feeling that soft silk on my lips as I tear them off you to kiss that gorgeous pussy"

I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through my entire body, Michael laughed lowley "would you like that baby girl?"

"yes baby... I went to feel your lips touch every inch of my body"

Michael sucked a breath in through his teeth "you really have no idea what you do to me... I'm so hard for you right now, every time you speak my cock drips"

"Michael..." I breath

"get undressed..."

I set the phone on the nightstand and hit the speaker phone button before sliding my pants and shirt off. The cold air hits my bare skin arousing me making my nipples ache with desire.

"Michael, I want you here... I want you sucking and biting on my tits"

"fuck Y/N... it's taking everything I've got not to cum right now... I want you to finger yourself... tell me how it feels..." his breathing was becoming erratic.

I slid my hand down between my legs stopping breifly to stroke my swollen clit before slipping a finger inside, I gasped finally feeling some relief from the aching tension.

"How do you feel?" Michael's rough voice brought me out of my trance

"I'm so wet Michael... it's not enough though"  my back arched in pleasure "I can't get deep enough, I want your cock in me"

"curl your finger baby, find that sweet spot. I want to hear you cum"

I curled my fingers forward to find my spot shooting electricity through my body.

"are you gonna cum"

"yes..."

"I want to hear you tell me, tell me when you cum"

My body writhed in pleasure as images of our sweat soaked bodies tangeled in passion during nights past flashed through my mind.

"you sound so sexy... fuck" Michael's voice came over the phone, my body tensed

"Michael... I'm gonna cum!" I cry

"baby, I want to be inside you, I want to feel you cum around my cock. Cum harder for me"

a primal cry escapes my throat as I'm pushed even higher

"FUCKING HELL" I hear him shout over the phone between grunts and pants as my body starts to come down from my orgasm.

I lay there with my legs shaking taking deep breaths to recover

"You ok baby girl?" Michael asked, his voice husky.

"yeah... that was... fantastic" I smile

"It was amazing" he replied, his voice staring to return to normal.

"you sound tired baby"

"I hate it when you're away, is hard to sleep without you"

"you should try to sleep baby, the sooner you go to sleep the sooner Friday will come"

I pulled the covers up around my neck and held the phone close to my ear

"I suppose... Michael?"

"yeah baby?"

"Thank you"

"for what baby?" he laughs

"just for being you, for loving me and taking care of me... I love you"

"I love you more baby... I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are. Now get some rest, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I gently set the phone back down on the receiver and turned off the lamp, laying back down on the pillow I drifted off to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.