Such a Tease (Mature Era)

Michael sat down on the couch next to me and put the bowl of popcorn in my lap and set a bottle of hotsauce on the coffee table. "Do not!" I laughed covering the top of the bowl "come on!" he laughed "it's tasty though!" he grabbed the bottle "just wait... I'll go get a bowl to put some in for me" in said walking towards the kitchen, I returned only a minute later to find him eating popcorn covered in hot sauce "seriously... you could not wait one minute" I laughed "I saved you a corner of popcorn" he grinned and pointed at a small bare corner I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down next to him. Michael pressed play on the remote as I laid my legs across his lap and pulled a blanket from the back of the couch.

As the movie went on I became increasingly aware of his fingers mindlessly tracing up and down my inner thigh. I stared at him, watching his chest rise and fall with his breaths, his shoulders shake with his laugher. He was perfect in every single way... "What!?" He laughed looking at me "nothing..." I smiled "then why are you staring at me!" "because you're cute" "pfffffft" Michael reached his hand over and to turned my face back towards the TV.

I grabbed his hand and took one of his fingers in my mouth, slowly I sucked the hint of butter and hot sauce from each finger on his hand. His free hand gripped my inner thigh as he sucked air in through his teeth "you're such a tease" he laughed re gaining his composure and taking another bite of popcorn before returning his eyes to the screen. I sat up and pulled my legs of his lap tucking them under me as I snuggled closer to him. Instinctively he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me tight to him.

"you had better knock that off if you're not ready to do anything about it..." Michael's words jolted me from my trance. I looked at him, his eyes looked down at my hand absent mindedly massaging his upper thigh and back up at me. "Oh yeah, or what?" I playfully smirked "or this..." he leaned in and kissed softly on my neck just below my jawline. I let out an unintentional moan, I could feel his lips curl up into a smile, he knew that was my weak spot. "That's not fair..." I whispered as he continued his assault on my neck "who said anything about fair" he said putting the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and pushing me down on the sofa. I let out a giggle and slid out from under him "hey! you come back here!" he laughed chasing after me.

Michaels strong hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to him "come here... I caught you" he laughed and hoisted me over his shoulder carrying me back to the couch. Climbing on top of me again he kissed me passionately, his still clothed hips grinding against mine. The friction caused by our clothing made making out all the more pleasurable. My hands ran down his slender but toned arms interlocking my fingers with his as he pressed them into the sofa.

Michael pulled his lips away from mine "as much as I'm enjoying this... perhaps we should take it elsewhere..." he looked down at me as I bit my lip. He kissed me again pulling my bottom lip gently with his teeth. "Come on..." he stood up and pulled me up into another kiss, with my body pressed against his I could feel his desire. Pulling back, my fingers still gently interlocked with his I pulled him towards the bedroom with me.

As he shut the door I slipped out of my leggings and crawled onto the bed pausing for a moment and looking over my shoulder on all four with my legs spread to give him a view of my ass. "what a fucking tease" Michael whispered under his breath as he undid his pants freeing his erection. I started to drip with desire looking at his bare form staring at me. Slowly he sauntered over and roughly pulled my hips back towards the edge of the bed. I moaned as he eased himself into me. Reaching around he pulled my torso upright and pressed my back into his bare chest as he continued to slide slowly in and out of me. Brushing my hair to the side he returned his lips to my neck "Michael..." I whispered "hmmmmm?" his lips barely left my neck "you're going to make me cum..." "that's the point, isn't it?" he reached around and massaged me. I squealed in pleasure "that's right baby..." he growled as I neared my peak. I could feel myself tightening around his length "I love how wet you get for me" his breath was hot on my ear. My body jerked in pleasure as I released, my juices dripping down his length. My body went limp only held up by Michael's arms as he pumped faster, gently he leaned me over and gripped my hips with his hands. I could feel drops of his sweat fall on my back as his grip tightened. Suddenly he pulled out and came on my ass. Breathing heavily he massaged the last of his essence from the tip. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and gently wiped me off before placing a soft kiss on my backside.

I rolled over and pulled him down on the bed with me and sat up on my elbow "you knew exactly what you were doing..." he smirked at me, I gave him a toothy grin and nodded enthuastically. "Such a tease... we're never going to make it all the way through a movie alone are we..." he asked rethorically while he smiled staring up at the ceiling.

I'm running into some major writers block lately... what sort of things do y'all want to see, eras? scenarios? kinks?